TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
BUTT

2 months until Leena buys TSM

Amalgamated Leena:

I guess the kids heeded my advice to enjoy their fun before I'm Fuhrer on 12 April.

Just about official now. And much less expensive than I hoped for. I haven't been this excited in a while.

Michael has made it clear he will not make any decisions on the board, which his stance has been since the WP debacle. I might have to let him link to some shit he's selling though.

Nobody will be banned. We'll be starting with a clean slate.

If Leena took over TSM and threw those dickheads out on their asses (except 909 he's cool) I would larf my ass off. I never had any real issues with any of those guys...that Czech seems to be an emofag, but that's his problem. However I was told that moron CWM was making fun of Marney in his username now, so fuck him and fuck that place, far as I'm concerned. I don't care if you didn't like somebody, but to make fun of their death when you know they have friends around is the definition of being a twat.

I will not ban any of them.

However, if anyone does a childish stunt like mocking a poster in their username like CWM is, they will be banned permanently.

I wasn't saying ban anybody, I meant kicking DMC out of their mod position.

If/when you take over, unban Mike SC. It's a long time coming.

And as someone who usually defends all things TSM, the Marneywasmurdered thing seemed a bit harsh

I don't know yet. I'll be asking Venk and Czech if they wish to return, and maybe more later.

Mike will be unbanned, along with anyone who wasn't a spammer. This opens up problems, but the entire history of TSM has had admins banning/unbanning people simply based on "Do I like you or not?".

It's simple.

I've bought TSM, and should take power sometime in April, possibly sooner.

And I probably shouldn't clutter this board about it.

Just to give you a preview of things to come. :)

Guest Marneywasmurdered
however I was told that moron CWM was making fun of Marney in his username now, so fuck him and fuck that place, far as I'm concerned. I don't care if you didn't like somebody, but to make fun of their death when you know they have friends around is the definition of being a twat.

I'm not making fun of her, I like Marney and talked to her on aim several times cordially. I lost a bet on a hockey game and this was the stakes.

I lost a bet on a hockey game and this was the stakes.

Please more details, how the hell would you even get into a bet like that, and with whom?

Guest Marneywasmurdered

Please more details, how the hell would you even get into a bet like that, and with whom?

The bet was picking the username for me vs having to start posting here again for them. I didn't know what it would be or I would have picked different stakes.

The bet was picking the username for me vs having to start posting here again for them. I didn't know what it would be or I would have picked different stakes.

What hockey game was it?

His favourite team is the Avs

The Avalanche seem to have a lot of fans who jumped on that bandwagon when they acquired Roy and started owning the Northwest. Used to really piss me off.

Guest Marneywasmurdered

Bob did you just change my mistake "lots" to "Lots". That's anal/awesome.

Guest Vitamin X

As someone living in the LA area and not giving a flying fuck about the Kings or anything from Orange County, I liked the Avs too. Besides the whole Red Wings rivalry was great + I had wanted to move to Colorado for some reason as a child.

Amalgamated Leena:

I guess the kids heeded my advice to enjoy their fun before I'm Fuhrer on 12 April.

Just about official now. And much less expensive than I hoped for. I haven't been this excited in a while.

Michael has made it clear he will not make any decisions on the board, which his stance has been since the WP debacle. I might have to let him link to some shit he's selling though.

Nobody will be banned. We'll be starting with a clean slate.

If Leena took over TSM and threw those dickheads out on their asses (except 909 he's cool) I would larf my ass off. I never had any real issues with any of those guys...that Czech seems to be an emofag, but that's his problem. However I was told that moron CWM was making fun of Marney in his username now, so fuck him and fuck that place, far as I'm concerned. I don't care if you didn't like somebody, but to make fun of their death when you know they have friends around is the definition of being a twat.

I will not ban any of them.

However, if anyone does a childish stunt like mocking a poster in their username like CWM is, they will be banned permanently.

I wasn't saying ban anybody, I meant kicking DMC out of their mod position.

If/when you take over, unban Mike SC. It's a long time coming.

And as someone who usually defends all things TSM, the Marneywasmurdered thing seemed a bit harsh

I don't know yet. I'll be asking Venk and Czech if they wish to return, and maybe more later.

Mike will be unbanned, along with anyone who wasn't a spammer. This opens up problems, but the entire history of TSM has had admins banning/unbanning people simply based on "Do I like you or not?".

It's simple.

I've bought TSM, and should take power sometime in April, possibly sooner.

And I probably shouldn't clutter this board about it.

Just to give you a preview of things to come. :)

bwuhtg0.jpg