TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
BUTT

2 months until Leena buys TSM

So long as this doesn't have an effect on the MMA forum... meh. Granted, I know very little about the cam-whore who supposedly wants to buy the board.

She's taking over tomorrow by the way. I, for one, cannot wait to see what happens when I am demodded by our new leader.

Ortonsault will be her right-hand man, and the place will be overrun with Somali pirates within 6 months. You won't be able to get a word in edgewise. So many threads about plundering.

What? How did this happen and why did adminbot sell you guys out?

She's getting rid of NHB. Enjoy it while you can

Just like the jews once again being cast into the proverbial e-desert.

Guest Marneywasmurdered

McM cOmPuT (8:35:15 PM): [22:32] leenabw: Would you be interested in earning more money on your bad wrestling message board while dealing with less headaches. I will pay abundantly

McM is mike

I can explain.

First, I didn't know someone was going to start the fake board invasion the next day. I thought the idea would simmer until April Fools Day. So I just said it unknowingly. LOL at how that turned out. Big time LOL at the whole two month thing.

Honestly I didn't know. Anyone with a brain could look at the moderating team page and see that we were fucking around. Once someone made the fake account I thought I could have some fun with it. I did. I shouldn't have. I don't remember which posts were made by me. I'd like to know though. Some of them were funny.

LOL. I decided to take the internet less seriously. I don't really care where I post and neither should you, and I certainly don't care if people get mad about me posting here.

The discussion on the site is dead so there isn't any reason to post a whole bunch here. In all honesty it was douchey of me to say that I wasn't going to come back here in the first place. There's still some old threads I want to read here for reference and those aren't gone. It's kinda like reading a history book but only not.

For instance, I was watching UFC 59 and I wanted to see what dudes said about Tito/Forrest. All the same dudes (save maybe one or two who simply fell off the map) who posted in that thread post at the new forum but how the hell am I supposed to find out what they said at the time while only going there?

If pathetically frequent means two unique views a day (cause it only counts one page view per hour as a unique view and all that) then I guess I'm pathetic. However I think that title is more apropos for someone who shows up within two minutes everytime a prodigal poster makes a post, and it never fails. It's too bad you don't have something else to do with your time. Read a book or something.

In any case you are the most thickheaded person on this website, so if I post again I'm expecting you to follow me around again. I don't give a shit.

Battlenuts makes me long for the likes of MikeSC and wildpegasus.