ECW

Dolph Ziggler

Jamie Noble (offically)

The Brian Kendrick

Scotty Goldman

Jimmy Yang Wang

Smackdown

Finlay

Boogeyman (More people he can work with)

CM Punk

Batista

Sim Snuka

M.V.P. def needs to switch brands to either Raw or ECW, as he's been on SD since he debuted with the company.

I think the timing of this is interesting. It's so soon after WM that I think it might be a case where Orton challenges for HHH's title at WM (HHH wins elimination chamber). And then they need to get both back on Raw quickly soon after WM, hence the early date. Or HHH simply needs to jump to Raw to get involved with the Legacy vs McMahon feud.

If SD! keeps taping two shows back-to-back, I could see HBK making the switch as he'd have more time at home.

To Raw

HHH

Undertaker

Mark Henry

Finlay

To Smackdown!

HBK

CM Punk

Jack Swagger

Christian

To ECW

William Regal

The Brian Kendrick

Dolph Ziggler

Kizarny

I definitely see Swagger going to SD!, but I don't know if it will be as soon as April, since I expect him to carry the ECW Title through the entire Dreamer retirement angle.

I'd love to see MVP go to RAW, but I'm afraid that he would still be second or third fiddle in the babyface department behind Cena and HBK, both of whom I don't see switching brands. And he will never be the top heel if Orton is still around.

What's the point of doing a draft again, since the "brand extension" is basically completed done?

In their eyes, to get more star power on Raw on a consistent basis.

What's the point of doing a draft again, since the "brand extension" is basically completed done?

That didn't happen last year, SD! clearly got the star power in the draft.

That's because of the MyNetwork deal. Based on what I read in the Observer, it sounds like RAW is getting restocked

That's because of the MyNetwork deal. Based on what I read in the Observer, it sounds like RAW is getting restocked

Which is why I see Edge walking out of Wrestlemania the champ, staying on Smackdown, and Triple H beating Orton... and getting drafted to Raw.

It has been stated probably 60 times since the last draft if not more that the MNTV switch had a lot to do with who went to Smackdown!.

Which is why I see Edge walking out of Wrestlemania the champ, staying on Smackdown, and Triple H beating Orton... and getting drafted to Raw.

I see Orton winning, and HHH getting drafted to RAW to chase the title again.

The logical thing to do would be for Orton to keep the title till Summerslam, where Batista wins it, Cena wins the Rumble, and they have their rematch at next year's WrestleMania.

I'd love to see MVP on RAW cause I really don't watch Smackdown!

It's not "done" - they're just doing a bunch of cross promotion to lead up to WM. They always do this.

It's not "done" - they're just doing a bunch of cross promotion to lead up to WM. They always do this.

I can't comprehend how people don't realize this after a few years of it being this way...EVERY YEAR building up to WM as of the past few has saw the brand lines blurred to help create hype.

The moon is totally burying the sun in my neck of the woods.

I could see MVP going to Raw as US champ (and hopefully Mr. MITB) and SmackDown getting Rey back if he wins the IC title at Mania. I kinda see Evan Bourne getting drafted to either Raw or SmackDown.

How is CM Punk's push like Al Capone's vault?

They're both empty!

And they were buried!

Ouch.

I hope we get brand vs brand where the winner gets a draft pick again this year.

Edge cheating to beat Kane and then drafting Kane to SmackDown! for example.

Ok, I've been thinking about this a lot, and this is what I would do:

To Raw:

Triple H

Undertaker

Shelton (face turn)

Carlito and Primo (while I'd rather see Carlito in the IC title scene instead, I understand the current need for tag teams)

To ECW:

CM Punk (I'd rather him be on top of ECW than in the middle of Raw)

Umaga (I've been calling for this since last year's draft)

To Smackdown:

HBK

Jericho

Rey

Christian

All of this revolves around Batista coming back as a heel and MVP being pushed. The rosters would look like this:

Raw faces: Cena, Triple H, Undertaker, Shelton, Carlito, Primo, Kofi, Goldust, Cryme Tyme

Raw heels: Batista, Orton, Dibiase, Rhodes, JBL (until he retires), Kane, Regal

ECW faces: CM Punk, Finlay, Tommy Dreamer, Evan Bourne

ECW heels: Umaga, Jack Swagger, Mark Henry, Miz/Morrison (although they will be appearing on all 3 shows)

Smackdown faces: HBK, Jeff Hardy, Rey Mysterio, MVP, Christian, Mr. Kennedy, R-Truth

Smackdown heels: Edge, Big Show, Chris Jericho, Koslov, Matt Hardy, The Brian Kendrick

With this set up, Raw has most of the bigger names but Smackdown has the better workers and a much bigger midcard. I would have Legacy start to do things on their own while remaining by Orton's side (i.e. Dibiase being IC champ). I would have Edge hold the title for the majority of the year with challenges from all of the listed faces (minus R-Truth).

ECW:

Mysterio

Big Show

Matt Hardy

Noble

Hawkins

Guerrero

Festus

Kung Fu Naki

Jimmy Wang Yang

Jesse

Zack Ryder

Sim Snuka

Goldust

Tiffany

Jillian Hall

Rosa Mendez

Mark Henry

Ortiz

Dreamer

20 wrestlers

Commentators: Grisham/JBL

Ring announcer: Justin Roberts

ECW Championship

Smackdown:

Michaels

Jeff Hardy

Umaga

Kane

Ron Killings

Layla

CM Punk

Hass

Hurricane Helms

Tyson Kidd

Natalie

Gail Kim

Eve Torres

Katie Lea Burchill

Paul Burchill

The Brain Kendrick

Nikkie Bella

Ezekiel Jackson

Edge

Santino Marella

Christian Cage

Finlay

Kingston

Ziggler

DH Smith

Benjamin

Miz

Morrison

Hornswoggle

Mickie James

30 wrestlers

Commentators: Ross/Cole

ring announcer: Lilian Garcia

I.C. Title, WWE Title, Woman's title.

Raw:

HHH

Cena

Kelly Kelly

Batista

The Legacy

The Undertaker

Evan Bourne

Candice

Mr. Kennedy

MVP

Cryme Tyme

Melina

Beth Phoenix

Mike Knox

Regal

Carlito

Primo

Maryse

McCool

Maria

Khali

Kozlov

Tony Atlas

Alicia Fox

DJ Gabriel

Brie Bella

Swagger

Jericho

31 wrestlers

Commentators: Striker/Lawler

Ring announcer: Tony Chimmel

Tag Title, World Title, U.S. Championship, Woman's.

My Reasons:

1.Raw

I barely watch Raw and find most of those episodes corny as hell and boring. So why not put all the wrestlers I am NOT INTERESTED IN on that show. The show however does not suffer from star power as The Legacy,HHH,Jericho,Batista, and Taker are on the show so the marks should be pretty happy. MVP, DJ Gabriel, and Swagger are guys that need to be tested and a live telecast is the best place to do it as I feel they are future impact players of the company. With those three guys playing the U.S. title picture alongside Regal, things should be pretty interesting in the midcard and there are three already established teams on Raw to fight for the unified tag team titles.

2. ECW

ECW to me is development for guys and where guys who are about to get shipped out should end their WWE stint. ECW is the show for characters to get over as the writers don't have all the good storylines to give HHH,Orton,Batista,Edge, and Taker and are instead forced to give their ideas to the up and comers to raise their stock in the ring and with the fans. Big Show, Mysterio, Matt Hardy, and Mr. Kennedy would be the main guys on that show. Why? Because I am tired of the first three and have NEVER been high on Kennedy but realize he is pretty over with the fans, but can (at anytime) fizzle out pretty quickly. Also, with those four guys on the show the show has star power.

On second thought... I moved Guerrero to Noble to ECW and Mr. Kennedy to Raw as I know the marks would love him and with him added to the U.S. title scene with Gabriel,Swagger,Sydal,Regal, and MVP things should be pretty interesting and I might be forced to tune in every once in a while.

3. I love Smackdown and have for quite some time. One of the best wrestling shows going right now and I want to keep it that way. All my favorites are on that show. The woman's division is strong and so is the world title picture and I.C. title picture. Characters I care about and wrestling matches I want to see. I love Matt Sydal, but I don't want Smackdown to be too spotty or filled with high flyers so I put him on Raw and moved Hass over to Smackdown.

Quick bump:

12 wrestlers will be selected in the live WWE draft this Monday night, 8-11 p.m. EDT.

A supplemental draft will be held Wednesday @ 12 p.m. EDT with results posted on WWE.com.

Not counting Divas:

To Smackdown:

CM Punk

Rey Rey

Dolph Zigler

Cryme Tyme

Christian

Evan Bourne

To Raw

John Morrison

DH Smith

Hurricane Helms

MVP

Mr Kennedy

R - Truth

Vladimir Kozlov

TO ECW

Ezekiel Jackson

The Brian Kendrick

Zack Ryder

Curt Hawkins

my picks:

hhh to raw

taker to raw

mvp to raw

morrison to raw

mysterio to SD!

cm punk to SD!

kofi to SD!

christian to SD!

cryme tyme to SD!

brian kendrick to ECW

ezekial jackson to ECW

jamie noble to ECW

hurricane helms to ECW

You know why I hate the draft - because it's booked as a lottery to protect egos. It would work much better if GM's were allow to choose fighters from the different brands and really add to storyline potential. If the truely big names were not going to be moved you could storyline that by giving each GM 3-5 "keeper" spots in which they could protect 3-5 wrestlers that then couldn't be drafted.

I.e. Raw protects Cena, HBK, Orton and Rhodes and Dibiase. Orton arranged Legacy to be kept together because Vickie is a heel afterall, and The Guerreros are a Legacy family themselves.

Teddy Long keeps Edge, Undertaker, Jeff Hardy, Carlito and Primo - leaving HHH unprotected because Long doesn't believe Vickie would dare want HHH to be on the same brand with Orton, especially given Vickie seems to have an agreement with Orton.

ECW keeps Swagger, Bourne, Kidd, Gabriel and Ortiz with the explanation Tiffany wants to keep the up and comers.

Presto!

Long could draft Punk, Mysterio from Raw, grab Christian from ECW. He could block Raw from getting both Miz and Morrison by grabbing Miz after Raw drafts Morrison and give Knox a big push be drafting him over the likes of Jericho and others. He could explain that he doesn't want Jericho because of his attitude against the fans.

Raw could draft HHH(Long is shocked and Orton is pissed), MVP (to counteract losing Rey and the IC Title), Matt Hardy from SD and Mark Henry and Morrison from ECW.

ECW goes after the underused/pushed youngsters - Drafts Brian Kendrick and Zeke and from SD! and Kofi Kingston and Dolph Ziggler from Raw.

Instead it's a lottery in which all big name stars get moved on the television show and all lesser stars luckily get moved on the supplemental web draft.