TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
DrVenkman PhD

WWE 2009 Draft announced

ECW gets it's first pick of the day - Ezekiel Jackson

Big Zeke is green as grass, but I guess re-uniting with a lot of the FCW roster might help him out. I have a feeling that ECW will be rebranded more of a "AAA" to the major leagues of Raw and Smackdown.

Maybe this will free Carlito up to go back to singles

Ugh, I hope not. He's terrible as a single. Teaming w/ Primo has made him at least tolerable.

On the flipside, Primo is so much more natural in the ring than Carlito, it's not even funny.

Maybe this will free Carlito up to go back to singles

Ugh, I hope not. He's terrible as a single. Teaming w/ Primo has made him at least tolerable.

On the flipside, Primo is so much more natural in the ring than Carlito, it's not even funny.

I agree, Carly is very heavy footed. Primo is really light on his feet. However there is something "off" about Primo - maybe it's just a case of knowing the one brother for a while before finally seeing the little brother and the little brother/sister always looks "weird", but he just seems...I can't explain it. He seems really aware of the cameras, he doesn't look comfortable in his own skin.

Mike Knox to SD - I am very happy about this, mainly because I rarely watch Smackdown. Never enjoyed him in the least, and honestly can't see what others see in him.

Kennedy is going BACK to RAW - Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't he injured nearly the entire time he was on SD this last time?

Agreed 100% that's its good for Candice Michelle to move to SD. They can at least edit multiple angles to make her matches SLIGHTLY more tolerable. I eagerly await the inevitable match between her and Michelle McCool.

So the only legit tag teams left are Jesse and Festus, Priceless, and The Colons?

Primo was sent to Raw already

Damn really? Thought for sure it said both he and Carlito were drafted together. Oh well.

Least one of the Majors Bothers is making an ECW homecoming!

Raw gets Hornswoggle!! I guess they needed a replacement for Mysterio. If this means either Finlay to Raw or Finlay and Hornswoggle separated I'll like the move. If Finlay is moved off of ECW, Regal would be a brilliant replacement.

Raw gets Hornswoggle!! I guess they needed a replacement for Mysterio. If this means either Finlay to Raw or Finlay and Hornswoggle separated I'll like the move. If Finlay is moved off of ECW, Regal would be a brilliant replacement.

It will mean either "Finlay to Raw" or "Finlay and Hornswoggle separated." There are no other possibilities.