TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Thanks for the Fish

Paul London blasts Hardy, HHH, McMahon, Bourne, Kidman and Brother Ray

From idiotsrunningawebsite.com

Paul London gave False Count Radio his first post-WWE interview and he wasn't afraid to let loose. Here are some of the highlights of this near two hour interview:

When asked if he was shocked about his WWE release, London immediately said "no", but was shocked that they were still paying him. Also felt it was an "opportune time to part ways."

London strongly disliked his theme music. "I tried to get that s--- changed so many times to some good music," he said. "They kept low-balling my buddy's music." London said he wanted some real music, but WWE officials kept put off talking to his friends about composing a new theme.

London said that he never liked Billy Kidman as a person, but admired his work in WCW "when he was 100 pounds lighter." On how they were put together, London said it was because they have both have dark hair, well-tanned, and like to go on the top rope. "Hey, let's make a tag team out of these guys," London said. London also said he lost respect for Kidman, claiming that he "threw me under the bus to keep himself over with the boys."

"The Albert Einstein of Pro Wrestling" Alex asked London how it was working with the Dudleyz, in which London stated that D-Von was great to work with, but Bubba was cool "maybe five percent of the time." He added: "I'm not saying anything new that he's an a-----."

A caller asks what the reasoning was for him smiling on the day Mr. McMahon "died." London discusses how hard it was not to laugh at the whole thing. "I had no clue what was going on. I had no idea this guy was going to his 'destruction' or 'demise'," London said. London adds they were told just to react to Vince when he came walking down the hallway to the parking lot. "Everyone trying to put on their best acting face, which was a joke," he said. London believes McMahon held a personal vendetta against him from that day forward, even giving Evan Bourne the Shooting Star Press as a result.

A caller asks him what he thinks of Evan Bourne using the shooting star press, to which London replies that "it's ridiculous and it's pretty funny." London also quips, "So I guess he (McMahon) wanted a lackluster Shooting Star." He also joked that someone in creative probably watched the "Bourne" movie trilogy and decided it would be a good idea to give Matt Sydal the Evan Bourne name. London says he's half his weight and looks like "Circus of gay." London adds Bourne means "carried" if you look it up in the dictionary.

London says that Rob Van Dam would be his dream opponent, as he not only idolizes the wrestler, but also the person.

London starts ranting on Matt Hardy during a discussion of the 2006 Armageddon featuring London & Kendrick vs. William Regal & Dave Taylor vs. MNM vs. the Hardy Boys in a ladder match. "All I remember was that I hate Matt Hardy," London said on the False Count radio show. "I think he's a piece of s---. And I was trying to go into that (match) with as much of a professional mindset as possible without trying to murder this person. I think he's a coward."

London then recalls a story regarding his perspective on Hardy as he once told him on him in catering, as if the situation were from a high school cafeteria. "I said a cuss word in catering and he actually raised his hand and told on me," London said.

London rants on Hardy more: "The thing with Matt is no respect. Just a rotten person. He tries to pull the wool over people's eyes and put himself over online, but he's the definition of a mark for himself. I just don't like the guy. He's done some things to try to sabotage my career, without going into detail, but (he is) the definition of a coward."

On the other hand, London's favorite match of his career was against his brother Jeff at a house show in Mexico "that was never seen." "Jeff and I went out there on the last day (of the tour) and stole the show," London said. "Jeff's the cool one and Matt's the fat, ugly one who carries a chip on his shoulder because his brother is more popular than him," London claimed.

London is asked if he plans on training wrestlers, to which London said he would like to in the future.

Paul London commented on Brian Kendrick and their tag team work on Smackdown. He said said he understands why they were split up because Kendrick didn't want to be associated with his out-spoken nature and be dragged down by it. He's happy for him on SmackDown, but sadly sees Kendrick's singles push as a vehicle for getting over Ezekiel Jackson. "Haven't always seen eye-to-eye, but that's what made us a dynamic unit," London said. "I wish him success. I'm sorry to see his push has been replaced by Casper, but I'm sure he's not surprised. It really seemed like a vehicle to get over (Ezekiel) Jackson." London has trouble remembering Jackson's first name.

London addressed online rumors of going to TNA as the Suicide video game character, saying they're "not true." London said he didn't even know about the character, and that he has not been in contact with TNA. London jokingly says he wants to come into TNA as "Life", so Suicide will have a feud.

London is then asked about his relationship with former WWE Diva Ashley Massaro. He said "relationships end" and they were "under such a strangehold schedule that is the wrestling business."

London continued: "Relationships are very difficult. She's an extremely nice girl, good head on her shoulders, and has massive amount of potential, but life can be schedule. I have no ill-feelings whatsoever. People grow and do what they have to do."

They then go into word association on the likes of John Cena, Randy Orton and Triple H. Regarding John Cena, London called him the "hardest-working person in the business." He starts laughing hard after recalling watching the the trailer for "12 Rounds" where Cena plays a cop.

On Randy Orton, he said he's a "super cool guy" and "probably the most talented guy they have by far."

On the other hand, London isn't too fond of Triple H as he calls him the complete opposite of what he said about Orton. "If I had to guess, I would guess that he's not the most honest guy, a bit of a coward, and when I say coward, I mean someone who might secretly set something up, and then blame it someone else," London said.

When it comes to Vince McMahon, London slowly said: "Darkness. Black. All things negative. Not really in tune with the audience. Someone who has cemented himself in his own ways regardless of whether they're beneficial for business. Fascist."

JT Evans asks London what the fans can expect in his PWG debut, which London replies "an uncensored, unrestrained spirit...the fans can look forward to honesty".

I stopped reading when he bitched about his theme music. Primadonna.

Oooh! They didn't want to pay royalties for your coat tail riding friend's shitty music! Bastards! His generic production theme, "Rocker", was awesome anyway.

Time to raid Paul-London.com again.

I'm not a huge John Cena fan, but one thing that is always consistent with him, EVERYONE pretty much calls him one of the hardest working guys in the bizz and that's a pretty cool thing to me. I don't think any wrestler ever has a bad thing to say about him...well, I'm sure some have, but the majority of his peers seem to genuinely like him. So in other words, fuck wrestling fans.

Oh....and fuck Paul London, too.

I guess it could be "in character", I mean how can he blast Bourne's SSP with a straight face? Admittedly London's was worlds better than Kidman's shooting star flop, but Bourne's is a thing of beauty. "Circus of Gay"??

Matt Hardy blogged a response, however it was on wwe universe, and thus was in character.

Some of those backstage things may or may not be true, but he can truly eat a dick on those Bourne comments. Matt Sydal is a hard worker. His Shooting Star Press is better than London's too.

I'm not a huge John Cena fan, but one thing that is always consistent with him, EVERYONE pretty much calls him one of the hardest working guys in the bizz and that's a pretty cool thing to me. I don't think any wrestler ever has a bad thing to say about him...well, I'm sure some have, but the majority of his peers seem to genuinely like him. So in other words, fuck wrestling fans.

Cena pretty much won over all the boys right after he won the WWE title at Mania 21 against JBL. I think it was only a few weeks into his reign where reports were coming out that he was trying to fight for the wrestlers not losing their first class seats and everyone to get better seating, not just established guys. I imagine that, the willingness not to bury people, and his work ethic have made him pretty much this generation's Steamboat when it comes to wrestler's opinions of him.

Jesus Christ London sounds BUTT hurt. "They gave Sydel the SSP over me! *Cries*". Get over yourself. It's bad enough he gave an interview to two backyarders.

Didn't realise he was such a bitter person, always had him pegged down as a cool guy. Though, to be fair, his comments on Matt Hardy wouldn't surprise me if true. If anything, that's the character he should portray in his new heel turn!

Didn't realise he was such a bitter person, always had him pegged down as a cool guy. Though, to be fair, his comments on Matt Hardy wouldn't surprise me if true. If anything, that's the character he should portray in his new heel turn!

Matt should go around calling everyone a coward and bitch about his theme music not getting changed?

Nah, fat ugly brother with chip on his shoulder. I only saw Royal Rumble, so chances are this is the character he's already playing. These London comments have totally surprised me though, really thought he was a cool guy. He doesn't even seem to be close friends with Brian Kendrick.

Maybe this is his attempt of a Matty Hardy started internet feud comeback special (Matt Hardy v Edge)... nah, maybe not.

It would be "Paul London, please don't die!" instead of "will not die!"

I see no need to take sides on this. Is everyone all "fuck Paul London" because he spoke his mind or because this is the WWE folder and they can do no wrong? Truth be told, everyone in this thread would probably be just as bitter if the same set of circumstances were to happen to them. He's just venting, and while I don't think it's wise for him to not care about burning bridges or anything like that, I do admire him for not holding back and saying what's on his mind. Here's hoping there's some Japan in his future. Devitt vs London would be 1000 kinds of awesome.

He sounds like a little miserable piece of shit with way too high of an opinion of himself.

The responses in this thread make me happy because I was thinking the same things while reading this. Sounds like a total fucking prick.

Apart from the Bourne comments, since I think Bourne's SSP is genius, I don't really mind of what has been said. Except that London's theme music was pretty damn good.

I see no need to take sides on this. Is everyone all "fuck Paul London" because he spoke his mind or because this is the WWE folder and they can do no wrong? Truth be told, everyone in this thread would probably be just as bitter if the same set of circumstances were to happen to them.

I have a problem with London coming off like he could do no wrong. Circumstances didn't make London smirk during the Vince McMahon death walk. Circumstances didn't make London squeal about Ashley being on Survivor. Being a great wrestler doesn't make London a better man or a smarter one.