TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Empress Leelee.

The NEW TSM

Guest Marneywasmurdered

I used to hate name changes but now it's easy to find out who is who by looking at the profiles.

I have a feeling that Truthiness is really Leena with an alternate gimmick account.

I feel like an idiot falling for all of that.

I was on here a year before I knew who Leena was, and I don't live in fucking Buffalo.

Think about shit first, son.

I hope you are aware she doesn't care for Rap music, or apparently black people.

I have a feeling that Truthiness is really Leena with an alternate gimmick account.

I feel like an idiot falling for all of that.

I was on here a year before I knew who Leena was, and I don't live in fucking Buffalo.

Think about shit first, son.

I hope you are aware she doesn't care for Rap music, or apparently black people.

Really, if I cared about that, I wouldn't watch wrestling.

Leena.

She's taking over tomorrow by the way. I, for one, cannot wait to see what happens when I am demodded by our new leader.

so she told you she was going to do this yesterday?

Let me explain.

You guys have been clinging from her asshairs for the last week or so over at The Pit. I read all that shit. Even here too! That pissed me off a little, so I took names. Then I sarcastically said..."She's taking over tomorrow by the way. I, for one, cannot wait to see what happens when I am demodded by our new leader."

I was tempted to say that for the last few days. Perhaps she read it, and I am truly to blame. You fuckers really think she's buying this site? Pfft. That's about the dumbest shit I've read in years. Not Leena saying it, but the way people have responded. It's like, wow. Very predictable too. All the funnier.

Over the last couple years on this board, I'd like to think I've finally begun to understand the social dynamic of this place...but the Princess Leena fascination I don't, nor will I ever, "get".

I don't know how one goes about buying the site, or if Mike cares who he sells it to.. so for all I know maybe you guys weren't going to renew your ownership and Mike really was going to sell it to Leena. Doesn't seem impossible.

Is it just me or is TTIG's avatar is alot more pixilated than it used to be?

but-thyrmine-ani-avatar.gif

EDIT: Shit, I guess it's staying small when I posted it. The avatar must have automatically resized it bigger.

Carry on.

Guest Marneywasmurdered
I don't know how one goes about buying the site, or if Mike cares who he sells it to.. so for all I know maybe you guys weren't going to renew your ownership and Mike really was going to sell it to Leena. Doesn't seem impossible.

The ownership of the site isn't going anywhere, it's just Leena being full of shit.