TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Marneywasmurdered

Today's events

Guest Marneywasmurdered

The Admin account was stolen and the mod staff were banned. I'm assuming it was Leena. Everyone she banned will be unbanned and we're going to make sure this doesn't happen again. I'm sorry for this bull shit.

So, what do we do about her now?

Can I ask a silly question?

I was on earlier today, when this seemed to start...I saw that the mods were all titled as banned, but Leena's title was like, Whiny Bitches, I think. Then I checked the moderating staff link, and the normal mod staff was listed.

So, yeah. What's up with that? Did I just happen to be looking at those links during a weird shuffling period or something? I wasn't online to see anyone else get banned or anything.

Can I ask a silly question?

I was on earlier today, when this seemed to start...I saw that the mods were all titled as banned, but Leena's title was like, Whiny Bitches, I think. Then I checked the moderating staff link, and the normal mod staff was listed.

So, yeah. What's up with that? Did I just happen to be looking at those links during a weird shuffling period or something? I wasn't online to see anyone else get banned or anything.

Probably had two web browsers open. Logged in as Leela on one, and as Mike (set as invisable log in) on the other. Talked as Leela and banned as 'Mike'.