TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
milliondollarchamp

13 year old Father.

SNN1305AA-380_732314a.jpg

This 4 foot, 13 year-old, baby-looking kid just became a father.

Baby-faced Alfie, who is 13 but looks more like eight, became a father four days ago when his girlfriend Chantelle Steadman gave birth to 7lb 3oz Maisie Roxanne.

He told how he and Chantelle, 15, decided against an abortion after discovering she was pregnant.

The shy lad, whose voice has not yet broken, said: “I thought it would be good to have a baby.

“I didn’t think about how we would afford it. I don’t really get pocket money. My dad sometimes gives me £10.”

Alfie, who is just 4ft tall, added: “When my mum found out, I thought I was going to get in trouble. We wanted to have the baby but were worried how people would react.

“I didn’t know what it would be like to be a dad. I will be good, though, and care for it.”

Alfie's story, broken exclusively by The Sun today has sparked a huge political storm with Tory leader David Cameron saying: "When I saw these pictures this morning, I just thought how worrying that in Britain today children are having children.

"I hope that somehow these children grow up into responsible parents but the truth is parenthood is just not something they should be thinking about right now."

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article2233878.ece

Let's just get it out of the way: They should both be stoned, beaten, and killed. The boy should, of course, be castrated first.

Yeah, I was reading about that. What a joke. Their parents should be ashamed.

If only some prerequisite certification system were in place...

Keeping the baby is a ripple effect that has potentially ruining effects for both children and their families. Taking the baby away and giving it to mature, loving parents who understand will at least give this kid a chance.

That is, of course until it grows up and finds out that his dad just graduated from high school and his mom can legally drink in the States.

This story wouldn't be getting any attention whatsoever if the father didn't look so much freakishly younger than he really is. 13-year-old parents aren't exactly an unheard-of thing in this world.

Only in the UK! News is all of this one, they had an audio recording of a reporter asking him some questions, and he sounds like an 8 year old.

Reporter: How are you going to manage financially?

Alfie: ... What's financially.

Obviously, it had been done a bit deviously, but still.

If the grandparents are really involved (and why wouldn't they be, these kids can't possibly have the means to live on their own) then the baby isn't in that big of trouble. Still, that's one creepy looking little kid of a dad.

This is ridiculous. What should happen is the girl's parents should raise the child (the boy's family is in no position to do so), and the two kids should be kept apart. The idea that there two kids should be allowed to raise the kid themselves like a normal couple is insane.

Makes you proud to be British, don't it?

I really don't care. What annoys me about this is not the kid or his family, its David Cameron and other "moral guardians" trying to score political points. I saw the return of the "Broken Britain" catchphrase in relation to this on one paper. Ugh.

This is ridiculous. What should happen is the girl's parents should raise the child (the boy's family is in no position to do so), and the two kids should be kept apart. The idea that there two kids should be allowed to raise the kid themselves like a normal couple is insane.

No. Keep the two kids apart and away from the baby so they learn absolutely nothing and make the same mistake again? Great message for teenagers - hey, have a baby young and someone else will take responsibility for it!

No. Keep the two kids apart and away from the baby so they learn absolutely nothing and make the same mistake again? Great message for teenagers - hey, have a baby young and someone else will take responsibility for it!

Keeping the baby from being fucked up for life is more important than whether or not a couple of kids learn a lesson. They aren't going to learn anything anways if their own parents insist on keeping up the illusion that being a parent at 13 has a chance of working out for the best. How do you keep them from doing this again? QUIT LETTING THE BOY SPEND THE NIGHT AT THE GIRLS HOUSE ALL THE TIME.

There's a lot of talk he might not even be the dad and should get a DNA test. The girl had quite a few partners, according to the rumours and she may just be saying it's his. I'm not even sure a twelve year old boy could get the mechanics right, quite frankly. I think there's a good chance its not his.

They should go on Maury. Although this might be too fucked up even for him.

There's a lot of talk he might not even be the dad and should get a DNA test. The girl had quite a few partners, according to the rumours and she may just be saying it's his. I'm not even sure a twelve year old boy could get the mechanics right, quite frankly. I think there's a good chance its not his.

WTF ENGLAND?

I mean... come on!

WTF ENGLAND?

I mean... come on!

Considering she was willing to have sex with a twelve year old, who looked about nine, is it really that surprising she was having sex with a few guys?

Maybe she has really large breasts? Seems to be a lot of british ladies have really large natural breasts. Cause looking at her face, I thought she had down syndrome.

A 12 year old going for a paternity test. That's just awesome in so many ways.

No kidding. When I was 12, I was all about Nintendo and comic books, and hoping to at least score a kiss from the girl I liked.

Creepily enough, when I was in 6th grade, circa 1993, there was a girl who already had a 'reputation.' I mean *obviously* it was all b.s. rumors (I hope) but Christ.

The specific set up was:

"Hey man, if you're ever going out with Jane, and you want a piece of her, just take her to the Holiday Inn."

I mean come on it had to be kids spreading dirty lies.

This story makes me question my skepticism.

Alfie, who is just 4ft tall, added: “When my mum found out, I thought I was going to get in trouble. We wanted to have the baby but were worried how people would react.

Kid, you will be taunted for the rest of your life. As will your idiot child.

“I didn’t know what it would be like to be a dad. I will be good, though, and care for it.”

Reporter: How are you going to manage financially?

Alfie: ... What's financially.

Awesome.

This baby has absolutely zero chance in hell growing up with them. If they weren't such dumbasses, they would do the sensible thing and put the baby up for adoption.

I hope the baby, when it gets older, gets shown that wonderful family picture of its two idiot kid-parents.

No kidding. When I was 12, I was all about Nintendo and comic books, and hoping to at least score a kiss from the girl I liked.

Creepily enough, when I was in 6th grade, circa 1993, there was a girl who already had a 'reputation.' I mean *obviously* it was all b.s. rumors (I hope) but Christ.

The specific set up was:

"Hey man, if you're ever going out with Jane, and you want a piece of her, just take her to the Holiday Inn."

The first time I ever heard of classmates having sex was towards the end of 8th grade. It was actually pretty amusing, it was reading class and about five of us got to take our books into a fairly private stairway to read away from the group. Among our little group was a guy and a girl who I'd never known to even be romantically linked and they were fighting about some sex they'd had the previous weekend. He was complaining that it had been his first time and she'd ruined it by just laying there and not really doing anything at all. Then later in high school I started hearing stuff about classmates I'd known who had been doing it back in 7th grade. Made me feel really naive.

Alfie to take DNA test

He told The People: "Other stupid boys are lying, saying bad things, like they have slept with Chantelle too.

"But I am the only boyfriend she has had and we've been together for two years, so I must be the dad.

"When she found out she was having a baby, I asked her 'Am I the dad?' and she went 'Yeah' so I believe her.

"I didn't know about DNA tests before, but Mum explained it's when they do a swab in your mouth and it tells you if you're the dad.

"So, if I have that, they can all shut up. But I don't really care what people say. And I don't like them being bad about Chantelle."

The specific set up was:

The first time I ever heard of classmates having sex was towards the end of 8th grade. It was actually pretty amusing, it was reading class and about five of us got to take our books into a fairly private stairway to read away from the group. Among our little group was a guy and a girl who I'd never known to even be romantically linked and they were fighting about some sex they'd had the previous weekend. He was complaining that it had been his first time and she'd ruined it by just laying there and not really doing anything at all. Then later in high school I started hearing stuff about classmates I'd known who had been doing it back in 7th grade. Made me feel really naive.

5th grade back when the sex talks started up in heatlh/science class... guys were making bets on when they lose their virginity. About a week later my friend Mitchell was caught fucking one of the blond girls that developed really fast and looked to be about 15 in the girl's bathroom.