TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Austin3164life

The One and Only WWE Sucks Thread

Guest Austin3164life

We've complained about Triple H and the glass ceiling, Chris Jericho being held down constantly, Brock Lesnar being pushed way too soon, Jim Ross and his hosses, and basically a lot of other little elements within the WWE. What we haven't done is devoted a thread to completely bash the WWE as a whole, for the terrible product it is putting out as of right now......

WWE Sucks and if they continue with this fuckin' shit they call wrestling, then I will never watch it again......... :angry:

Guest BARON VON RUTHLESS~!

YOU WILL ALWAYS THE WWE MR NEGAITIVITY SO SHUT UP AND REALIZE THAT HHH IS THE BEST YOU GOY RIGHT NOW NOT JERICHO NOT MR ANGELSULT ITS HHH SHUT UP AND BOW DOWN G00000D SIRZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Guest Austin3164life

Someone ban him please......

austin%20what1.jpg

I SAID SOMEONE BAN HIM DAMNIT!!

In all seriousness, it's not good for guys like Baron Von Ruthless to run around trying to interrupt threads. I just don't want his presence to ruin this thread.....

Guest cabbageboy

Is Baron Von Ruthless the same guy who posted under another name a while back? I recall someone else who made incoherent posts and called everyone good sir.

Guest Shaved Bear
Someone ban him please......

austin%20what1.jpg

I SAID SOMEONE BAN HIM DAMNIT!!

In all seriousness, it's not good for guys like Baron Von Ruthless to run around trying to interrupt threads. I just don't want his presence to ruin this thread.....

you mean Mr. X the spooky secret phantom man?

Guest MarvinisaLunatic

Bah. We can hate the WWE all we want. At the end of the day, Vince could care less.

Guest RavishingRickRudo

^-- and THAT is what I feel is wrong with the Wwf.

Vince would rather gain 10 casual fans than lose 1 loyal fan. Good business, but short sighted. Vince does not care about loyalty, infact it seems like he pisses on it. Not just with his fans, but with wrestlers as well.

Guest Austin3164life

Vince is good at eliminating competition, but he doesn't think long term for his business. He doesn't think about who will carry his promotion for a couple of years, how he can keep his hardcore loyal fans, and things of that nature. Vince needs to escape that circle of concern about his casual fan......

Guest Perfect Plex

This is honest to God not a Flame Bait, but I'm just curious...have you guys ever considered not watching it if it pisses you off so much?

Obviously it hasn't happened yet because you're still here discussing (and bashing) the WWFeh.

I will be the first to admit that its not at its best right now, and in fact its at the worst its been in a long time. But I'm not yet at the point where it causes me as much pain as it seems to do with you. I'd like to think that if it got to that level, I'd stop watching. But that's just one fella's opinion.

Guest Big Poppa Popick

uhh no, because i used the mr. x. gimmick, and some actually found it funny dammit..

Why does the WWE suck so much?

Use of Flair, hotshotting angles, feuds no one gives a shit about...tag team belt only on one show, stupid gimmicks...blatant sexism dealt to women (Molly is HOT dammit!), an inability to create something fresh without rehashing the old

i could rant on, but id pop a vein in my head

Guest RobJohnstone

Perfect Plex, once again, another quality response from you. You are slowly becoming my hero on the board. Anyhow bitch, bitch, bitch. Moan, moan, moan. Why watch atleast 4 hours (smackdown and raw) of some shit that all you can do is complain about? Just don;t watch. As booker T would say, and I quote "save the drama for your mama".

--Rob