TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
DrVenkman PhD

WWE No Way Out 2009

Edge is stale. There isn't a money match I can think of involving him - on any brand.

He's supposed to work a program coming up tagging with Matt Hardy, the news just went up on Lordsofpain right before the show started...

Looks like they finally used Heyman's plan for the Chamber match.

Elaborate please?

CM Punk was suppose to pin Big Show in the December to Dismember EC match, then go on to win the whole thing, or something.

Looks like they finally used Heyman's plan for the Chamber match.

Elaborate please?

..the champion being eliminated first.

Oh. I thought it was more elaborate that.

Edge is stale. There isn't a money match I can think of involving him - on any brand.

He's supposed to work a program coming up tagging with Matt Hardy, the news just went up on Lordsofpain right before the show started...

It was up in the WON, where they stole it from, on Wednesday.

Sucks to be Edge

OT, but I have an ad for dianetics.org ad by google next my stream. I wounder why google would think cheap WWE fans would be interested in Sciencetology.

Assuming the second EC gets about the same amount of time this one is getting, I wouldn't expect an extra match added to the show.

Got to love JR's hyperboles.

It's just too bad we have to wait till WM for my favorite hyperbole of them all, when someone jumps off the ladder from about the same height as the top rope and they take it as though the person just fell from the tippity-top. My favorite occurrence of this is the first TLC, when Christian does his DDT to one of the Hardys and he's standing on the third or so step. I mean, does it hurt more than one standing on the mat? Sure. But come on...