TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
DrVenkman PhD

WWE No Way Out 2009

Did JR just call the cage a bully? Is this Michael Cole appreciation night?

The cage did frequently take my lunch money back in Middle School.

so when HHH wins this it seems like Orton would face him at Mania and then HHH can go back to RAW after Mania through the draft.

But who does Cena then face at Mania if they go that route?

Steph has to join Legacy tonight, right? After Shaqne saved her from that punt to the chest all the seeds were planted...

Taker kicking out of pedigree = HHH about to win.

LOL their spots are so obvious it's funny. Standard finish though with those 2, mad respect = I let you get out of my finisher and have a 2nd put you down.

Does Taker have any other way of doing the Last Ride besides the punches in the corner? What a stale wrestler

LOL their spots are so obvious it's funny. Standard finish though with those 2, mad respect = I let you get out of my finisher and have a 2nd put you down.

Does Taker have any other way of doing the Last Ride besides the punches in the corner? What a stale wrestler

Exactly, its like people would figure out not to give him corner punches 20+ minutes into a match. :)

Booking is interesting...

See if they were going to do Edge vs HHH at Mania Edge would obv retain here and HHH would win at Mania. So HHH winning makes me think HHH vs Orton at Mania which makes me wonder what the hell they do with Edge and Cena now.

so when HHH wins this it seems like Orton would face him at Mania and then HHH can go back to RAW after Mania through the draft.

But who does Cena then face at Mania if they go that route?

Steph has to join Legacy tonight, right? After Shaqne saved her from that punt to the chest all the seeds were planted...

Taker kicking out of pedigree = HHH about to win.

fuck it, they should do HHH vs. Cena vs. Orton vs. Edge ... if HHH or Cena pin anyone else, they keep their belts, if Orton or Edge pin Cena or HHH they win that wrestler's respective belt.

so why did they have that match first? I thought maybe to save Orton vs Shane with a Steph heel turn at the end but that's next. So save RAW EC for last? Odd since it's so obvious how that'll end. Maybe we have some swerves still ahead of us tonight, something smells funny...

I guess I'm the only one more interested in Orton/HHH than Orton/Cena.

Where do people get the idea that HHH is going to Raw to protect Steph? I mean, I understand that the reality is that HHH and Steph are together, but where have they stated that they are going to finally 100% come out on TV and say it for this storyline purpose?

Where do people get the idea that HHH is going to Raw to protect Steph? I mean, I understand that the reality is that HHH and Steph are together, but where have they stated that they are going to finally 100% come out on TV and say it for this storyline purpose?

the draft is the raw after wrestlemania isn't it?

what stops HHH losing the title to Randy at WM and then being drafted to raw the next night?

what stops HHH losing the title to Randy at WM and then being drafted to raw the next night?

That's all fine and dandy, but people seem to think that Steph, if she wasn't in cahoots with Orton, was going to be almost attacked by Orton and be saved by HHH because they are together

That's all fine and dandy, but people seem to think that Steph, if she wasn't in cahoots with Orton, was going to be almost attacked by Orton and be saved by HHH because they are together

Who was she talking to on the phone on Raw?

Who was she talking to on the phone on Raw?

I didn't see that. But if that is where they are going, then alright. I just had not seen it mentioned and it seemed like a bizarre booking fantasy that turned into reality. I mean, if Orton chooses HHH, I think Cena will end up going against Jericho simply due to this Rourke thing looking like it's SOL.