TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
DrVenkman PhD

WWE No Way Out 2009

I'm sure Shawn's wife is a lovely person, but I dislike that they are relying on her acting skills to get the emotion of this match over by showing her every twenty seconds.

I like the random overly concerned 10 year old kids or teenage girls instead.

Again with the wife... I like that Shawn got all fired up after his wife slapped JBL. That would have been more effective if she'd slapped him, Shawn was out of it, JBL goes to hit Rebecca has her by the hair ala Jake Roberts and Elizabeth and _then_ Shawn goes beserk.

Mania is starting to take shape now.

Looks like

HHH v Orton

Shawn v Undertaker

Matt v Jeff

Christian v Swagger

Jericho v Rourke/Flair/Piper

dont' know who Cena is working Edge? Austin?

Anybody see Edge replacing Rey/Kofi in this match after attacking them backstage, and winning the title, thus setting up Edge vs Cena at WM? I can't think of any other possible reason for this match to go on last.

Anybody see Edge replacing Rey/Kofi in this match after attacking them backstage, and winning the title, thus setting up Edge vs Cena at WM? I can't think of any other possible reason for this match to go on last.

You get a cookie.

Best_Cookie-20.jpg

Why would Stephanie allow Edge into a Raw ME? Is she too concerned with Shane to know what's going on?

She went to the hospital with Shane.

Why would Stephanie allow Edge into a Raw ME? Is she too concerned with Shane to know what's going on?

I'm pretty sure they said that she went to the hospital, so yeah. Without a GM, THE INMATES ARE RUNNING THE ASYLUM!