TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
DrVenkman PhD

WWE No Way Out 2009

Why would Stephanie allow Edge into a Raw ME? Is she too concerned with Shane to know what's going on?

She left with Shane, right?

That's actually paying attention to detail very well

"Edge, yes Edge, is in this World Championship match."- In case someone decided to pay $40 for the last 15 mins of the PPV and just tuned in.

Now that was shocking. For everyone who complains in the Raw threads about "my favourite wrestler of all time John Cena"... there ya go.

Unfuckingbelievable. This show officially sucks balls. What I can't figure out is why they would do Orton vs Trips at Wrestlemania after they went to all the trouble of setting up the Legacy only to move Orton to Smackdown.

who pinned Cena?

Edge hit a spear after Jericho saved him from a FU with the Codebreaker and Rey hit the 619.

Unfuckingbelievable. This show officially sucks balls. What I can't figure out is why they would do Orton vs Trips at Wrestlemania after they went to all the trouble of setting up the Legacy only to move Orton to Smackdown.

I don't think he's moving to smackdown, they'll just do a cross brand storyline.

I don't think he's moving to smackdown, they'll just do a cross brand storyline.

Yeah this is the time of year Brands get blurred anyways.