TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Thanks for the Fish

Possible Big Roster trade

From idiotsrunningawebsite.COM -

Rumors have Raw Champion Edge being traded back to SD for HHH.

This would make sense as Vickie would want Edge back and wouldn't mind getting rid of HHH. Both are champions so the belts don't really matter. Also Stephanie would want HHH because their marriage is going to be exposed on air, meaning HHH vs Orton and Legacy.

Now where does this leave Cena?? Could the 30 day suspension rumor be legit? 30 days wouldn't cause him to miss WM.

Matt and Edge are teaming to face Jeff/Undertaker at house shows - Could this be leading towards Matt vs Jeff and Streak vs Title at Wm25 (like we haven't seen UT vs Edge enough) or Edge vs Jeff and Matt Hardy vs Undertaker?

Also if they do want to go HBK vs Taker - what about trading Taker for Cena at the same time? That would set up HBK vs Taker and Cena vs Edge. Also Edge could be excited that Undertaker is gone, but then pissed when he hears it was for Cena.

Net moves would be Edge and Cena to SD for Undertaker and HHH.

1) Source this

2) You should indicate that this hasn't actually happened.

Keep Triple H on Smackdown, it's been great not having him on RAW

idiotsrunningawebsite.com - they usually just rip-off the pay sites. Doesn't seem to be teased at the paysites though.

I can't change the title, but did indicate it as a rumor in the body. Mods can change title if they like. Hell they can delete this until it's official (if it even happens).

I just got done reading the results from last night, so I figured they do something like this. I thought it would go that since Edge entered The E.C. for TWC illegally, Raw G.M. Steph gave SD GM Vickie a choice; Either Edge forfeits TWC back, or one of the 2 Hvt. Champs comes over to Raw, with the obvious selection being HHH.

They wouldn't trade Cena off the flagship show, especially with things always being so uncertain at My Network

But that could be reason why the draft is right after WM this year. Cena is traded there now, and then is drafted back come mid-April.

Undertaker vs HBK, HHH vs Legacy and Jericho vs Flair/Rourke could carry Raw until then...

I guess Cena vs Edge could just as well happen on Raw, with Orton jumping to SD! to face HHH (using his RR win), however could he bring The Legacy Boys with him?

Looks to me like someone decided Meltz and Chico shooting the shit and making random speculation on the audio show was good enough to report as fact.

Wasn't me -

http://www.idiotsrunningawebsite.net/idiotsrunningawebsitenews/headlines/236820203.php

http://www.idiotsrunningawebsite.net/idiotsrunningawebsitenews/headlines/236820550.php

PWInsider is reporting that John Cena is expected to be at the Smackdown tapings, so he'll likely win one of the titles to bring it back to Raw.

And wasn't it stated that the HHH move to Smackdown was only temporary and that he knew he would be going back to Raw at some point?

From idiotsrunningawebsite.COM -

Could the 30 day suspension rumor be legit? 30 days wouldn't cause him to miss WM.

\

What am I missing here?

Someone on Graham Cawthon's message board said they saw a newsbit on WWE.Com during the PPV saying that John Cena had been suspended for 30 days due to a wellness policy violation, but no one else saw it.

Triple H works SmackDown because it gives him more time to spend with his family. I'm not saying he wouldn't go back to Raw, I'm just saying he isn't on SD for shits and giggles.

I thought Triple H was only on Smackdown for this year just so it could have the much needed star power for it's debut and he was coming back to RAW next draft?

The initial report doesnt really make sense because, in going by storyline terms, I don't think that just because Edge has the WHC, that means he is automatically a Raw guy. So how can they trade a guy who they don't have in the first place?

The initial report doesnt really make sense because, in going by storyline terms, I don't think that just because Edge has the WHC, that means he is automatically a Raw guy. So how can they trade a guy who they don't have in the first place?

Uhh, it's pro wrestling.

If you're not used to stuff not making sense by now, you need to find another hobby because you obviously pay no attention to your current one.

Uhh, it's pro wrestling.

If you're not used to stuff not making sense by now, you need to find another hobby because you obviously pay no attention to your current one.

That and people are going off two internet sites that most likely posts any news that could be a rumor and one of the sites is just a message board that some random person posted on. I don't get why people are actually believing it. I could understand if it was coming from Meltzer or someone like that, but the news are coming from random news website 1 and 2. It actually sounds like idiotsrunningawebsite.COM would be a site that would post "Bret Hart is leading the invasion!"

Uhh, it's pro wrestling.

That and people are going off two internet sites that most likely posts any news that could be a rumor and one of the sites is just a message board that some random person posted on. I don't get why people are actually believing it. I could understand if it was coming from Meltzer or someone like that, but the news are coming from random news website 1 and 2. It actually sounds like idiotsrunningawebsite.COM would be a site that would post "Bret Hart is leading the invasion!"

He's not?

Uhh, it's pro wrestling.

He's not?

No Goldberg is still cashing in on his WCW contract and Bret Hart won't lead the invasion without Goldberg by his side.

This. I truly believe nothing will be settled until after WM when Orton brings the bling-bling belt back to Raw (unless Rey wins against Edge to take that belt back, since no one knows what Cena is doing yet). Until then we'll just have a lot of Raw/SD back and forth to build up each program while Edge, Orton, Triple H, etc., remain branded as whatever show they're on now. In other words, much like last year, where Raw went without a belt for a time.

Oh. In addition, why wouldn't Vickie want both champions?

This. I truly believe nothing will be settled until after WM when Orton brings the bling-bling belt back to Raw (unless Rey wins against Edge to take that belt back, since no one knows what Cena is doing yet).

I seriously doubt that they are going that route, but I kinda want to see Rey in the title picture after his showing last night. I was literally on the Edge of my seat!

Triple H works SmackDown because it gives him more time to spend with his family. I'm not saying he wouldn't go back to Raw, I'm just saying he isn't on SD for shits and giggles.

I thought Triple H was only on Smackdown for this year just so it could have the much needed star power for it's debut and he was coming back to RAW next draft?

I guess both sides of the possibility spread as speculation and we won't know 'til we know. Welp. That's the Internet for you.

Maybe I'm just being grumpy but this is one of the dumber things I've read in here in 2009.

I can't change the title, but did indicate it as a rumor in the body. Mods can change title if they like.

Great save, Dave Scherer, but we don't need to trick people into reading the body of something. My philosophy on threads is the same as the news - the headline should tell me everything I need to know. Don't depend on me to fix your dumb mistakes because you thought it would be awesome to make a "OMG HUGE NEWS!" thread.

Wasn't me

Nor did I say it was, but you do seem pretty keen on this website. You also do a good job of making it sound like a terrible, sensationalist "newz" site similar to (but worse than) LOP. Case in point: The Cena nonsense in here.

Stop making my 'job' harder, people! Don't make misleading thread titles, don't talk about WrestleMania as a "General Discussion" thread when a thread exists for it, don't be scared to start a thread (I'm still not sure how major stories like Jericho getting into an altercation with fans was started in GD, but Coach making a statement no one gave a shit about got a thread), don't post attachments that put that cause that paperclip to appear next to the thread title / images to appear for people who have them turned off (ok, that one is a personal preference... but really people), and so on. No wonder I'm counting down the days (posts) until I start a new forum conquest.

Venk do you need a hug? In all seriousness, you're right. I don't get why people have such a tough time with making or discussing threads. I also don't understand how people were taking these rumors so serious...but then again, this help proves my point about people taking way to much internet wrestling rumors to heart. Yeah I'm being a dick.

I was about to start a thread called "Jericho to win the title after WM" and then in the body write "Jericho will surely win another title after WM. Maybe a world title, ECW title, IC title or will he be tag champ again? No matter what the case, you can count on Jericho being a champion at some point in the future!"

But I won't be a dick.

Maybe I'm just being grumpy but this is one of the dumber things I've read in here in 2009.

I can't change the title, but did indicate it as a rumor in the body. Mods can change title if they like.

Great save, Dave Scherer, but we don't need to trick people into reading the body of something. My philosophy on threads is the same as the news - the headline should tell me everything I need to know. Don't depend on me to fix your dumb mistakes because you thought it would be awesome to make a "OMG HUGE NEWS!" thread.

Wasn't me

Nor did I say it was, but you do seem pretty keen on this website. You also do a good job of making it sound like a terrible, sensationalist "newz" site similar to (but worse than) LOP. Case in point: The Cena nonsense in here.

Stop making my 'job' harder, people! Don't make misleading thread titles, don't talk about WrestleMania as a "General Discussion" thread when a thread exists for it, don't be scared to start a thread (I'm still not sure how major stories like Jericho getting into an altercation with fans was started in GD, but Coach making a statement no one gave a shit about got a thread), don't post attachments that put that cause that paperclip to appear next to the thread title / images to appear for people who have them turned off (ok, that one is a personal preference... but really people), and so on. No wonder I'm counting down the days (posts) until I start a new forum conquest.

Yes, I was trying to trick people into reading something on a board I have nothing to gain from. I saw a news snippet that I thought folks here would be interesting and posted it. Barron made some requests/suggestions in the second post and I went back to edit my initial post to fit his requirements/suggestions and was just indicating that I couldn't edit the title.

I believe I did indicate "Possible spoiler inside" in the sub-title, which was meant to indicate that it didn't happen/rumored. I would have simply put this in the general discussion thread, however seeing that it could be a spoiler it would have to have been spoiler tagged. And then if anybody wanted to comment on it they would have had to spoiler tag and it would have looked like a mess.

I'm not terribly keen on the site other than it usually offers pay site news for free (I don't know if the implication is that I somehow have anything to do with that site and am trying to push it). In fact, I didn't quote it before because I didn't want to give it any pub, and there was requests to source it (rather than just saying "from the paysites). Now when they don't source, though you know it's from a paysite, do you source them? I chose not to and you guys wanted it - so I give them as the source.

Regarding general discussion, nobody knows if the topic will catch on. Low-Ki's signing with the wwe, could be general discussion if 1-2 people comment on it. I mentioned Christian debuting in the GE thread because it was just something I wanted to throw out quick to alert others and figured somebody else would be working on a more complete thread - by the amount of posts in that thread on the topic in quick succession, if everybody figured it was thread worthy, you would have had 5-6 threads all at once on the topic.