TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Art Sandusky

Personal Attacks on Jingus.

Jingus is that guy in college who thinks he's smarter than he actually is, and claims he's a feminist when in reality he's just looking for some pussy that he'll never get.

Jingus got a glass leg and it got Kool Aid in it.

His middle name is Robitussin and on top of all that.

Jingus is that guy in college who thinks he's smarter than he actually is, and claims he's a feminist when in reality he's just looking for some pussy that he'll never get.

Self respecting pussy?

Self respecting pussy?

Nah, Jingus doesn't respect himself.

I don't really know anything about Jingus. I understand that he's an idiot savant or he's palsied in some way. Which is, y'know...par for the course. As normal or maybe even admirable as some people may appear to be here, the fact that they continue to frequent this board indicates that they're fucked up one way or another.

Also, my account at the new Pit was deleted. I sort of understand what you guys are doing over there, but a poster with my name recognition should never suffer such a fate. Even if I he/she only joined to use the search function every few weeks to see if anyone had mentioned him/her. I invite Ron Barker to step to me in the streets of Calgary and get fucked up.

I was reading the movie folder, and almost every post he made had a reference to "Eternal Sunshine Of The Spotless Mind", we get it Jingus, you like to watch chick flicks while you douche your mangina.

Also, my account at the new Pit was deleted. I sort of understand what you guys are doing over there, but a poster with my name recognition should never suffer such a fate. Even if I he/she only joined to use the search function every few weeks to see if anyone had mentioned him/her. I invite Ron Barker to step to me in the streets of Calgary and get fucked up.

We have a rule at The Pit...POST OR DIE. We give new accounts a couple of weeks, and then if they still have a zero post count, we erase them. We believe that people who sign up just to lurk will end up coming back here to say "lol guess wut they sed guys" just contribute to the TSM/Pit feud, which is lame. We have no issue with TSM people coming there if they want to be active members of the community. Your good friend EHME is now posting there quite a bit, and is fitting in wonderfully. Everbody is welcome...but to post, not to lurk. If you want to lurk, do it in the bushes outside the old folks home like the rest of us.

Your good friend EHME is now posting there quite a bit, and is fitting in wonderfully.

Well, there's a fucking surprise!

I was reading the movie folder, and almost every post he made had a reference to "Eternal Sunshine Of The Spotless Mind", we get it Jingus, you like to watch chick flicks while you douche your mangina.

You think that's bad? Try reading his reviews of horror movies