TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Art Sandusky

Personal Attacks on Jingus.

They have weird user titles over there.

"More Songs About Buildings and Food"

Nice.

"I wish I could meet every one. Meet them all over again. Bring them up to my room."

Not a Talking Heads fan, I see.

"I wish I could meet every one. Meet them all over again. Bring them up to my room."

Not a Talking Heads fan, I see.

This ain't no foolin' around.

Dude, what the fuck happened to "I'm quitting NHB"? This is the last time the MMA homies defend you because you're on track to get banned again. Don't think you aren't on Agent's shit-list.

Dude, what the fuck happened to "I'm quitting NHB"? This is the last time the MMA homies defend you because you're on track to get banned again. Don't think you aren't on Agent's shit-list.

I said I would post in threads in that interest me...

Either way, I'm not flooding the NHB with a bunch a threads that I started so, I don't see the problem. Don't see why you are making a bigger dealer of what it seems, bro.

I said I would post in threads in that interest me...

All of them?

Am I the only one that hears Duchovny every time angle plex posts?

Half the time I think that Bree Sharp is posting...

none of you teddy bears know who I'm talking about, do you?

Don't fuck with Jingus, he's cool with me.

The funny part is that you think that's a positive for someone. Boy, I'd better not insult Jingus anymore, this mouth-breathing, waste of carbon (and the other five SPONCH elements) is taking issue with it! If I don't stop he might drool all over me, or maybe do a line of coke off of my fallen e-corpse. Man, fuck you.

Bumped because I got a PM from Jingus, titled "I know you are, but what am I?"

Okay dude, this has gone on for plenty long enough. Seriously, what is your problem with me? It seems like not a week goes by in which you don't toss some insult my way, usually with no apparent motivation other than being a dick. Why the e-stalking? What the hell do you gain out of this?

Especially bad is when you start mocking me in a vague and general way on some topic, but never explain why. Like, here's an example, horror movies. Several times now, you've said I have the worst opinions on the planet earth regarding horror movies, and should never speak about them again. You've never once stated why you feel this to be the case. Never even tried to have a more in-depth conversation, never tried to show me the error of my ways. You just go "god you suck jingus, shut the fuck up" and leave it at that. Oh wow, you sure told me off. What does that solve?

The entire point of these boards, friend, is to stimulate discussion, debate, and the exchange of ideas. In regard to just about everything you ever say to me, you do none of the above. Instead, you fit the most classic definition of a troll, just saying mean shit to apparently amuse yourself. If I'm wrong, by all means, explain to me how I'm wrong in excrutiating detail. But from my point of view, you've been nothing but a guy who follows me around and jeers at me for absolutely no reason.

This is the second time he's PM'd me by the way.

The funny part is that you think that's a positive for someone. Boy, I'd better not insult Jingus anymore, this mouth-breathing, waste of carbon (and the other five SPONCH elements) is taking issue with it! If I don't stop he might drool all over me, or maybe do a line of coke off of my fallen e-corpse. Man, fuck you.

How did I miss this?!

gary floyd does have the tendency to make sure to remind everyone how stupid and awful a particular poster is.

That said, Jingus' horror reviews do suck

gary floyd does have the tendency to make sure to remind everyone how stupid and awful a particular poster is.

Like I'm the only one.

How did I miss this?!

Damned if I know. I'm a little jealous of Gary Floyd. I create a thread dedicated to the sole purpose of expunging the sizzurp-swilling creepoid that probably wears those sandals with a heel strap and a faggy necklace with a little sword or celtic pendant to Unappreciated Twentysomething Retards meetings (UTR, as they call it) from our dear messageboard and he didn't have the goddamn common courtesy to respond to it. Meanwhile, Gary gets a PM/S (see what I did there it means Jingus produces estrogen) from the guy! Do I have to descend into the depths of America's Hell (Texas) and slap you across your stupid fucking face? Jesus, this board used to have balls.