TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Art Sandusky

Personal Attacks on Jingus.

This is like the third time you've claimed that Jingus wears sandals.

Booze is nature's reset button. That and I can't stand that shit. It's like you're too fucking lazy to tie your goddamn shoes.

I should add that I'm watching He's Just Not That Into You while I spew all this hatred. This admission means that Jingus must be on an even lower level and that's frightening.

It's like you're too fucking lazy to tie your goddamn shoes.

I've only got two pairs of shoes myself, and they're both ugly as hell: steel-toed work boots, and discount sneakers with velcro instead of laces.

It's like you're too fucking lazy to tie your goddamn shoes.

I've only got two pairs of shoes myself, and they're both ugly as hell: steel-toed work boots, and discount sneakers with velcro instead of laces.

See? Busted. Not in the "caught" way, in the "I, somehow, perhaps through intraveneously fed drugs, think this is acceptable for public view" way.

Ironically KOAB, I know a guy who never wears shoes who we call Foley since his name's Patrick too. Somehow he thinks it's an endearing trick to hold a lighter under his foot and show how he can't feel it. Him and Jingus would get along.

Aw snap, Thread Killer's here. Will he kill my humble thread about stereotypical Paultards?

After a thorough frame-by-frame analysis, I wager it's the sneakers in the wrestling videos. Thought I saw a sneaker-tongue in "Got A Win 'Ere Tonight," and some exposed sock in "Punched Near The Crotch."

EDIT - Confirmed, I think:

2289621980102558816S600x600Q85.jpg

stereotypical Paultards?

CheesalaIsGood?

Lent still hasn't started yet, huh? Yeesh, can't even stick to an internet pledge and then wonder why maybe .5% of this place thinks you should have offspring.

Lent still hasn't started yet, huh? Yeesh, can't even stick to an internet pledge and then wonder why maybe .5% of this place thinks you should have offspring.

TSM Lent starts on Monday, homeboy...

TSM Lent starts on Monday, homeboy...

I ain't your fucking homeboy, you posin'-ass twatwaffle. If I were Canadian and lacking a brain stem, maybe. MAYBE.

Didn't you read what Bas said about him? The guy had a lot of athletic potential, but was lazy in training, and spent too much time talking shit and hyping himself up. If that's not a nigger I don't know what is.

Kimbo's good peoples mang. My cousin ran into him in Vegas, and said he was mad chill.

Joke's on you! I had my 18th birthday two weeks ago.

And keep it up, hopefully you'll be banned again like everyone predicts.