TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Art Sandusky

Personal Attacks on Jingus.

Hey guys stop scaring away Jingus. I want him to answer my questions.

You think a redneck indy wrestling star that wears velcro shoes wants anything to do with BLACK people? He probably ran from this thread as soon as he saw EHME's avatar.

I didn't respond before now because, really, what's the point? What's the etiquette for responding in a thread like this? You could be facetiously self-deprecating with a "lol, you're right guys, I really do suck", which doesn't seem right. Or you could be "fuck you, faggots!" which also seems improper. But since Spoon seemed so disappointed that I didn't RSVP here, I might as well make an appearance.

Do I have to descend into the depths of America's Hell (Texas) and slap you across your stupid fucking face?

So, in response to your using years-old bits of obsolete information, allow me to retort in the same vein: oh shit, he might beatbox at me with his virgin fingers covered in ballston, look out! Besides, I wouldn't even have to fight you, all I'd have to do is say "hey, remember when Kylie got cancer?" and you'd curl up into a fetal ball and sob all night. Ultimately I feel your heart isn't in this; you just don't seem to have that really condescending style of trolling which defines the true champions here.

Various other points:

-Velcro shoes. Yeah, I still have them, somewhere in my closet. And? They're not my primary shoes, I've got other pairs now, but even so I've never understood why they're supposed to be so awful. They were incredibly cheap, surprisingly comfortable, shockingly durable, and you could put them on in about three seconds. I wore them one week at the wrestling show when my nicer shoes I had worn had gotten ripped up, and the chick in the videos bizarrely marked out for it and spent the next two years yanking the velcro open every time we were in the ring together. Why? Who knows, but it amused her to no end, so I kept wearing them.

-Edwin's pic: where the hell did you find that? Even I don't have pictures of my wrestling stuff, not more than half a dozen anyway, and I don't think that's one of mine.

-The N word: when EHME arrived at the Pit, it might shock you to learn that he quickly found himself in heated name-calling sessions with other posters. Someone threw the N-bomb down not as a joke but as a serious slur, and we said, hey, don't do that again.

-My opinions on movies: if you want to discuss with me in depth about why you think I'm wrong, that's totally okay. Don't just say "never talk about horror movies again", as Gary has on multiple occasions, and not even provide a single reason why.

-Cough syrup: haven't drank that shit in... hell, I don't remember exactly, but at least two years, maybe more. Curious as to why that's still a joke about me when it's something I don't do.

-pbone: when did I piss in your cheerios? You always acted friendly before, so the sudden change of heart was rather strange.

-Wrestling shows: I quit a couple years ago when I moved out of Tennessee (where there were a million tiny indy shows all over the place) out here to Dallas (where there are none). It had been coming anyway, since I was getting pretty burned out; the low-budget wrestling show scene in Nashville is actually worse than you might imagine.

And finally, Gary Floyd. You follow me around, constantly insulting; that's being a troll. You take private messages I sent you and post them in public; that's being a bitch. You used to have an account at the Pit under a fake name; that's being a pussy. And most puzzling of all, you consistently refuse to give even the most cursory explanation of why you act in such odd and immature ways. That's being... hell, I don't even know what you'd call that. Why are you even on these boards? When I say "hey, let's be adults and talk this out", you respond with "lol, jinguz wants to talk in a reasonable fashion, wut a fuckin faggot!"? It's not just counterintuitive, it's pathetic. Hell, it's even against the rules of this forum, since you're repeatedly derailed discussions in various folders with your creepy obsession with attacking me. Christ, what a sad life you must live if you're forced to wring your pleasure out of such pathetic activities as insulting someone on the internet.

That is all.

-Edwin's pic: where the hell did you find that? Even I don't have pictures of my wrestling stuff, not more than half a dozen anyway, and I don't think that's one of mine.

I just searched "jingus uswo" and it was on the first page.

I think pwning standards have changed in the last few years. I'm still working with the 2002 manual.

Here's a typical gary floyd insult:

"In fact, nobody likes it when you post. Just stop posting. Nobody will miss you."