TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Art Sandusky

Personal Attacks on Jingus.

And finally, Gary Floyd. You follow me around, constantly insulting; that's being a troll. You take private messages I sent you and post them in public; that's being a bitch. You used to have an account at the Pit under a fake name; that's being a pussy. And most puzzling of all, you consistently refuse to give even the most cursory explanation of why you act in such odd and immature ways. That's being... hell, I don't even know what you'd call that. Why are you even on these boards? When I say "hey, let's be adults and talk this out", you respond with "lol, jinguz wants to talk in a reasonable fashion, wut a fuckin faggot!"? It's not just counterintuitive, it's pathetic. Hell, it's even against the rules of this forum, since you're repeatedly derailed discussions in various folders with your creepy obsession with attacking me. Christ, what a sad life you must live if you're forced to wring your pleasure out of such pathetic activities as insulting someone on the internet.

1.) I don't follow you around. Drop the persecution complex.

2.) I'm not the only guy who has posted PM's in the past. Others have done it.

3.) Actually, I've never posted in the Pit. I've never had an account over that place. You're probably thinking of someone else, because I never joined. I have no interest in joining The Pit. In the past I did have interest, but that's pretty much dead now. Where you get the idea of me posting on the Pit as a means to troll is beyond me, as well as more about your little persecution complex when it comes to me. Chill out man.

And finally, why I don't like you: you annoy me. You constantly bitch about anything. You are incapable of making a coherent, intelligent argument (see your posts in the "Global Warming" thread in the CE folder.) You go on, decrying misogyny where it doesn't exist, and generally act like a bitch. In short, you suck. Man up a little. Oh, and if you can't take being insulted on a message board, then maybe you should take a break. I used to take the idea of boarding a little too seriously, but then I thought "hey, chill out. It's the fucking internet."

So, does that answer any of your questions. If you want me to, then fine, I'll leave you be. Hell, there's worst posters than you.

I don't know where Gary Floyd got the balls to go after anyone. It was only a couple years ago he was a punching bag in this folder; that no one gives him shit now has nothing to do with him improving any.

You know Inc, you never did answer my question "where does that picture from your avatar come from"

I don't know where Gary Floyd got the balls to go after anyone. It was only a couple years ago he was a punching bag in this folder; that no one gives him shit now has nothing to do with him improving any.

You know Inc, you never did answer my question "where does that picture from your avatar come from"

I was not aware you had asked!

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0072235/

I was not aware you had asked!

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0072235/

I've been wanting to see that movie forever.

Alright, the nigga Jinus lost. Velcro shoes is straight retard/old ass man/Mick Foley shit. No excuses for that, unless you're a little ass kid and you got the cool K-Mart Spider-Man Velcros, or somethin.

Jingus, is a Theodore ass bitch... Fuck you, you fuckin' Teddy Bear.

Oh yeah, KOAB had my back on bob being a nigger when I said it, so I gotta throw my support back...

YOU, bob barron, are a nigger. Straight up and down.

Nowhere in there did you even imply that you were referring to Real Life Nixon and not Watchmen Nixon, nor does his sweaty shift-eyed performance in the '60 debate immediately spring to mind for all these folks here who were born long decades after that happened. Someone would have to meet you more than halfway to even realize what you were talking about there without further explanation.

Some people REALLY don't like it when jokes go over their heads.

Terrible. Only a theodore ass nigga would do some shit like that.

Where's that Jingus sucks dicks guy at? It needs posted on this page and every page of the thread.