TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Czech please!

Jimmy Jammy Jimmy Bear

Guest Czech please!

Someone else found this, but opted out of teasing a retard.

Oct 7 2008, 08:58 PM

Yeah, I want to do a series of cartoons in the spirit of the old Looney Tunes/MGM shorts from the 40's and 50's. I wanna bring it back. So, I've come up with some characters for these cartoons. The main star is a bear named Jimmy...or Jammy...or Jimmy Jammy...or Jimmy Bear...or Jimmy James...I haven't decided yet. He's a semi-intelligent walking talking bear who wears a green bucket hat and a red vest all of the time. He's really happy-go-lucky, and also a bit stupid. He sounds a bit like Jar-Jar Binks minus the Jamaican accent, so he annoys alot of people, but he's too oblivious to it so he goes along his merry way.

Now, Skye would be his only friend in the whole wide world. She's pretty much just how she really is, except in cartoon form. The bear trusts her more than anyone else (and might even have a bit of a crush on her). And she's the only one who likes him and talks to him. Skye's father would be the sheriff of the town the bear resides in. He doesn't like the bear...at all. And he makes this fact known time and time again. He doesn't like Skye hanging out with the bear, but Skye keeps telling him that he's a great bear.

And that's all I got. Basically, the shorts would revolve around the bear's various shennigans in the small town that he lives in somewhere in Canada. It will make you laugh, it will make you cry, it will make you question your sanity. I just got to figured out how exactly this will be shown to people outside of my immediate family.

I don't think there's ever been any doubt that he's something along those lines. The only maybe-weirder dude I can remember to pass through these parts was that Mario Logan guy.

Guest Czech please!

Actually, I quickly colorized that drawing and it's not half-bad. Not half-good either, but if we put TSM's marketing muscle behind this, maybe Skye Sweetnam and Jimmy James the Jammin Bear can become a cult phenomenon. Maybe it'll be associated with her music career the way the inflatable pig was to Pink Floyd. Maybe Phil Garner is available to do the voice of Sheriff Ranger Dad.

jimmyjam.jpg

This needs to be live action with Keith Hernandez as the Ranger, and the bear (which would be the only cartoon character) needs to have a larger bucket hat with his ears sticking through. And he needs to be a high school shop teacher.

Is this the tipping point that moves TSM away from wrestling and into the realm of flash cartoons?

I was a forum member at Albino Black Sheep. I prefer wrestling over flash cartoons.

The Ranger looks pretty good, but both Skye Sweetnam and Jimmy Jam Jimmy Jam Bear look like half-assed math class doodles. Something pretty dire needs to be done with the bear's face.

This needs to be live action with Keith Hernandez as the Ranger, and the bear (which would be the only cartoon character) needs to have a larger bucket hat with his ears sticking through. And he needs to be a high school shop teacher.

Is it bad enough they're doing a live action/CGI Yogi Bear movie?

Is that actually true? Oh, man. That might be the worst idea I've ever heard.

Is that actually true? Oh, man. That might be the worst idea I've ever heard.

I disagree. I love Yogi Bear so much, and am pumped for the movie. He deserves the big sceen treatment and it will be interesting to see what they do with the movie.

Wait, Ed Wood was SKBF? I...did not know that.

And this was pretty easy to guess who it was, once you saw Skye Sweetnam in the post. I couldn't pick that chick out of a lineup, but if I hear the name, Ed Wood immediately comes to mind.

Mario Logan was way weirder. Rando's pretty strange.

Since we're mentioning Rando being strange, has it ever been brought up/discussed that he is plugging a full length novel in his signature that he wrote entitled "I Drink Rat's Milk"?

Yes, TSM can absolutely inspire a generation.

Wait, Ed Wood was SKBF? I...did not know that.

And this was pretty easy to guess who it was, once you saw Skye Sweetnam in the post. I couldn't pick that chick out of a lineup, but if I hear the name, Ed Wood immediately comes to mind.

When I saw that one of the names for the bear was Jimmy James, I feared that it was you. Only because bob_barron is too busy with SNL reviews to do a cartoon.