TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Niggardly King

Guest Czech please!

I had a dream last night that I was eating lunch in high school, and I went to the bathroom and Kanye West was there and was like "hey do you wanna take a look at my new album?" and I said "sure I'll listen when I get home" and he said "NO YOU CAN'T! I said you can look at it." Then I went to sit down at a table and everyone left me sitting there by myself. So I went to sit with another group of kids I went to school with. Then the table broke a leg, so everyone got up and left. Then at the third table, someone created a diversion by asking "hey Dan, what's on this sandwich?" and I said "I dunno lemme look" and then I turned around and everyone got up from the table I was at and I yelled "OH NO! NOT AGAIN!" but I said that part out loud too. Then I had some weird Spanish-sounding Nellie McKay-ish sort of song playing in my head. It was probably the most depressing dream I've ever had, and that's probably why it's one of the few I can remember.

Guest Czech please!

Weird thing is I never ate in the cafeteria or used the bathroom when I was in high school.

Speaking of dreams. I had a dream involving this board two nights ago. I dreamed that I woke up and logged onto the board to find Czech berating me in this folder. I was horrified, not because Czech was berating me necessarily but because I consciously knew I was having a TSM related dream. As much as I like this board, it's a pretty pathetic thing to dream about.

Guest Czech please!
You never went to the bathroom in high school?

Well I mean in the 720 or however many days of high school I'm sure that I did but I tried not to. They were filthy!

once i seen what czech looked like i had a dream that me and him had a pickup game of b-ball and were team captains and we were drafting tsm posters. ripper was his first pick and then i picked vitamin x and then milky, then czech picked kreese, but since i dont know what kreese looked like the actual kreese stepped forward.

You never went to the bathroom in high school?

Well I mean in the 720 or however many days of high school I'm sure that I did but I tried not to. They were filthy!

My senior year we moved into a new school and it was really nice to have bathrooms that didn't have 30+ years worth of filth built up in them.

All the women who are independent

Throw your hands up at me

All the honeys who makin' money

All the mommas who profit dollas

All the ladies who truly feel me

You know I thought it might help other men with my predicament but I realized all too soon this simply wasn't the right forum (no pun intended) for that.

Boy, my chances for a deep run in the Worst Poster tournament rise every time I post in this folder!

I had a dream about TSM just last night. Take this for what it's worth, but I dreamed that Inc and Byron were hanging out in my basement talking about books or something and I came down after showering to get some clothes. For whatever reason I dropped my towel and Inc turned around so he didn't have to looked at my ass, but Byron kept facing me. Strangely, they didn't look how Inc and Byron actually look. Couple this with the dream I had a few years ago about Kotz making out with my college roommate and you better believe TSM has turned me into a latent very attractive in a way that I can't explain.

You can't choose what you dream!

i can. its fun. once i get the dream and shit i start to manipulatte things the way i want too. but sometimes the dream is so interesting i let it play out like a movie

I had a dream that Kristianna entered the chatroom... And then my dream became a reality a couple mins ago....

[The Lounge]: Kristianna has entered at 6:38 pm

I had a dream a few hours ago that I was editing all of Sideburnious' posts and highlighting the parts I thought were important. Only, the posts were on paper not a computer, so I was just highlighting them. I thought this was some kind of hilarious prank and woke up laughing.