TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Kinetic

Mellow's sig is stretching out my screen

So you best to be pruning that shit. If you want to have an outlandishly large hairdo, fine. That's your business. But when you have a signature so outlandishly large that it stretches my screen out to the point that I have to use my mouse to scroll over a little bit, then it becomes my business. And unlike some of these neutered authority figures around here, I don't believe in diplomacy. I believe in kicking ass. So I'm not afraid to tell you that I think you're a teddy bear that I find very attractive in a way that I can't explain.

Also, it is my opinion that the word filters have run their course.

mellow.jpg

You'll notice that I've gone to the trouble of circling the affected area. You'll also notice that I felt the need to spell check "pruning."

Just posting a picture of Moai head tissue dispensers and leaving is not productive discourse, pal. I'm trying to create a dialogue with the rest of TSM on what I feel is a pretty serious matter. And I'm going to stay in this thread for as long it takes me to get some real answers from whoever's in charge.

What video are you watching?

I wasn't watching any video. I just keep Windows Media Player open all the time for some reason that I'm not going to discuss, because that isn't what we're talking about.

Yes, BUT the stretching is due not to the image in mellow's sig, but rather the paragraph below it. I suppose I could just turn signatures off, but this place loses a certain charm without the MMA pictures and draft results at the end of every post.

Well I have had no problem at all with Mr. Blissful's sig stretching my screen. Observe.

*pic of results for bob_barron in a thong*

Any good results for your google search?

Sadly, no. :(

This made me laugh for a solid 5 minutes.

I have a pretty decent computer, yet the bigfoot thing slows down my scrolling. Kinetic is right, this is pretty unacceptable.

I've worn out the bandwidth on the almighty Photobucket account, and the bigfoot/King Missile lyric sig was only meant to be very temporary. I'll probably play around with a new look today (though I have not tired of Lola yet).

Also, I set up a secondary Photobucket account and I'm already experiencing the whole "bandwidth issue" now that I'm four images in. Is it based on IP address, as opposed to individual accounts? Somebody tell me.

See, the squeaky wheel really does get the grease. Thank you, mellow.

Now, as to the word filters: when I start seeing that anti-very attractive in a way that I can't explain marriage activists will probably be upset with Sean Penn's Best Actor win last night, then this thing has gone too far. I wish I could laugh, but that joke isn't funny anymore.

Oh crap, I forgot to save that before I shut my computer down. I was going to make an avant-garde audio recording of myself reciting the "fuck the world" monologue so I was composing a Yanni-esque backing track to serve as support. That dream is on hold for now.

Byron, are you a Fruitylooper? I lost a bunch of my best stuff when my computer crashed a few months ago. I only have the demo version (too cheap to shell out for the real thing), so I have to create a whole song in one session without being able to save. This results in me leaving my computer on for days at a time, and by the end the damn thing is working as fast as a Pentium I.