TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Anglesalt

WHAT THE FUCK is Angle doing with John Cena?

Guest Anglesalt

Why must Angle always be used to put untalented slime over?? I've never seen this John Cena work, but with a name like John Cena, he wreaks of useless jobber. Cena is as bad as Test in my book. NO Charisma, NO talent.

Worse yet, Cena gets many near fall attempts... fuck that.

Angle should have fought Taker last night, for the title, Ankle Lock immediately, match over in 3 seconds. It's like they're saying Nash is better than Angle with this shit! Fuck HHH.

Guest MarvinisaLunatic

I think you should have at least waited until you have seen the match before you let out your angleholic rage out....

Guest El Psycho Diablo

AS #2..

If he wasn't already so established and hyped up before he entered.."Kurt Angle" dosen't exactly inspire fear into the hearts of enemies everywhere. Give the kid time.

-Shiro

Guest Incandenza

Read this excerpt:

I've never seen this John Cena work, but with a name like John Cena, he wreaks of useless jobber. Cena is as bad as Test in my book. NO Charisma, NO talent.

Why are people taking him seriously?

Guest dreamer420

i'm going to wait to see the match. i've heard good things about the prototype so i'm looking forward to his match with angle.

Guest J*ingus

Cena is the real name of Prototype from OVW. He's said to be pretty good. And you said you've never seen him, but two sentences later say he's as bad as Test?

And AS, a couple of weeks ago, you could've stated it like this:

"WHAT THE FUCK is Undertaker doing with Randy Orton? Taker is doomed. Worse yet, Orton gets many near fall attempts... fuck that."

Guest Spaceman Spiff

You know, the funny thing is, I can actually picture the real AS saying that.

Guest Incandenza
You know, the funny thing is, I can actually picture the real AS saying that.

Well, it is staggeringly narrow-minded like much of the real AS' ranting.

Guest Anglesault

Hey, I'm not saying he's worng just that he's a bit extreme. Cena doesn't have to be a jobber, but why must he face Angle? And who said Angle had to beat Taker THAT night? In three seconds?

Guest dreamer420

maybe they put cena in with angle because they know the guy is talented and wanted to see how he would do in front of 15000 people with the best wrestler in the wwe.

Guest dreamer420

i don't think benoit is the best wrestler in the wwe. angle is going to have a legacy like flair some day, and today that makes him the best in the company.

Guest MarvinisaLunatic
Benoit is on Raw

But isn't he supposed to be on Smackdown? Or have they forgotten that already?

Guest dreamer420

i don't think it matters anymore. the brand extension started out promising enough but with wrestlers jumping between shows, and with raw and smackdown showing each others highlights, they might as well just kill it.

Guest Anglesault

Another thing, how is Angle supposed to be a credible threat against Undertaker if he can't even defeat Type O Negative definitively.

Guest EI Cubano

John "Prototype" Cena has to be seen to be believed. The guy is one of the ten best promo guys I have ever seen, is pretty damn good in the ring and is being compared to a 1988 Sting by almost everyone (including JR). Give him a chance before you bury him and state he has no talent even though you have never seen the guy.

Guest Zack Malibu

I have no complaints about Angle taking on Cena, because at least Angle is above the political bullshit and is willing to work with the younger guys to get them over. And he just got that big win over Hogan, and while we know that wrestling present day Hogan is like wrestling a cardboard standup, in the eyes of marks everywhere, their hero just got his assed kicked. So I give Angle props for not letting a big win get to his head, and not holding back young guys. He's doing the right thing.

Guest dreamer420

angle certainly appears to be one of the most humble wrestlers in the wwe and i'll bet he doesn't mind helping to elevate the odd talent.

Guest Anglesault
angle certainly appears to be one of the most humble wrestlers in the wwe and i'll bet he doesn't mind helping to elevate the odd talent.

I belive you meant to say he is a FUCKING DUMBASS. I'm not saying turn into HHH, but come on Kurt, you have to draw the line somewhere.

Guest dreamer420

i wouldn't say that he's a FUCKING DUMBASS. i would say that he is a company man and goes along with probably whatever the wwe lines up for him and that is what makes angle so great. the fact that kurt will go out to the ring, do what he is asked, and still be one of the most over guys in the companys says something to me.

Guest Anglesault

Yeah, that he's a dumbass! Apparently Vince REALLY likes him, so he might have SOME pull. If he could have just turned down the Kane feud, shortened the Edge feud, beat Holly clean and dismantled Typer here, can you IMAGINE how over he would be?

Guest dreamer420

i don't know dude. i have the feeling angle is going to be in the wwe long term so perhaps this misuse to speak of is just them finding something for kurt to do while the title gets passed around betweem different guys.

i really like the idea of kurt winning the title and defending it against heels and faces, while keeping his character the same.

Guest Edwin MacPhisto

I find it really funny that FakeSault's post has lead to RealSault Rage. Heh.

I also maintain that Angle wrestling Cena is cool. I'll be taping Smackdown instead of just ignoring it like usual, mostly so I can see two good wrestlers, well, wrestle. That's what I tune in for, anyway.

Guest Anglesault
i don't know dude. i have the feeling angle is going to be in the wwe long term so perhaps this misuse to speak of is just them finding something for kurt to do while the title gets passed around betweem different guys.

Give hima fake injury. Have him host "Kurtz Korner" Just don't make him look like a fucking inept tool.

Guest dreamer420

he has never looked like an inept tool to me.

he looks like a heel that cheats to win sometimes to me.

Guest Anglesault

Cheat to beat Bob Holly?

Or who needs a fluke to beat some unknown?

Guest dreamer420

it's all part of being a heel. flair did the same thing to win and keep titles and he is still looked at as one of the greatest of all time.

Guest Angle-plex
Cheat to beat Bob Holly?

That wasn't that bad. It was that Test beat Holly clean 5 days after that.