TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Anglesalt

WHAT THE FUCK is Angle doing with John Cena?

Guest dreamer420

who cares about test? we are talking about angle and his heel tactics to win matches.

Guest Angle-plex

Yeah, but it made Angle look bad by having Test beating Holly clean just days after Angle had to cheat to beat him.

Guest dreamer420

fuck that. maybe it looked bad in yours and anglesault's eyes but in every other fan it was no big deal.

Guest Anglesault

It looked horrible. What's worse is that in 2000, Angle could beat Holly clean, but three world title reigns later, he can't?

And as for the Ric Flair argument, that is Ric, FUCKING Flair. He will always look good.

Guest Anglesault

Well, this debate is now useless. I just read Linda McMahon herself stating that there is no room in the main events for Kurt Angle. ::sigh::

Guest dreamer420

i'm comparing ric fucking flair to kurt fucking angle here. why is it okay for flair to look weak many times over the course of his career, but it's not okay for kurt angle?

kurt angle probably is the next ric flair in terms of workrate, and ability to stay over with the fans regardless of what storyline he's in or how he is cheating to win.

it doesn't make angle look weak what so ever, but instead makes him look like a classic wrestling heel.

Guest Anglesault

Because Ric Flair IS Ric Flair. I could have gone out there, beat Flair by submission in 3 seconds, destroyed him after the match and he would STILL be massively over. The bookers have put him in a dress, put him in an insane asylum, make him strip in the ring, and he's still massively over. That wouldn't work for Angle.

Guest Anglesalt

Idiots... simply accept that Triple H is a better sports entertainer than Kurt Angle... and stop making the same post 3242134234234324324321432423554435 times. Thank you.

Guest dreamer420
Idiots... simply accept that Triple H is a better sports entertainer than Kurt Angle... and stop making the same post 3242134234234324324321432423554435 times. Thank you.

you can fuck off now.

as for anglesault, it really sucks that linda said that but I'm sure he will get back into the picture some day. i honestly hope they keep using angle exactly the way they are because he gold on the mic and I can't remember the last time he had a bad match.

Why must Angle always be used to put untalented slime over?? I've never seen this John Cena work, but with a name like John Cena, he wreaks of useless jobber. Cena is as bad as Test in my book. NO Charisma, NO talent.

Worse yet, Cena gets many near fall attempts... fuck that.

Angle should have fought Taker last night, for the title, Ankle Lock immediately, match over in 3 seconds. It's like they're saying Nash is better than Angle with this shit! Fuck HHH.

11 years later, and it's still true