TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
PILLS! PILLS! PILLS!

Wrestling Roster Draft: Luxe & Reduxe

On behalf of Sivy

The next selection is a second generation star who can do it all, whether it's sinking a blind shot from half-court or throwing a football the length of a football field, nodding confidently to those around him, and the sprinting the length of the field to catch his own pass. He is what he says he is, and he is absolutely... perfect.

The twenty-third draft selection...

Mr. Perfect Curt Hennig

mrperfect.jpg

I like what you're doing tominator. My original plan before all this started was to draft Shawn Michaels and a Canadian arena, and hope someone similar to Steamboat would fall. Some interesting picks right now.

And damn, Andre at like 19? Against Brock Lesnar? What a main event.

I'd bet that young Andre and Lesnar would be a fucking war. Orton and Hennig would be very interesting, and Steamboat/Angle would tear the house down. I'm liking these early pairings.

Yeah I'll agree there- I had my card all set and everything and then the trade came along and fucked shit up.

And damn, I'm happy with Brock and Andre as my first picks. Oh and the name of the supercard that I mentioned off hand...Trouble In Paradise!. I think it's safe to say now that our venues are all picked (and we're only doing one) that if Miami was picked, I would have gone with Aloha Stadium in Hawaii as my backup so as to keep the same name for my card. Now I can sit and relax for the next two or three days.

I agree, all the picks so far have been good. It will be interesting to see how it looks after 40 picks and most if not all Main Events will be set.

Tokyo was also 6th on my list, but I stuck away from it for reasons others have already stated.

For my next selection I'm going to choose another man who showed himself to be incredibly versatile.

Like Jericho he could have a good match against almost anyone, and had a great charisma about him.

These are just some of the titles he won in his career:

WWE Championship

WWE Tag Team Championship

WWE United States Championship

WWF European Championship

WWF Intercontinental Championship

He is also an inductee of WWE Hall of Fame. He was the Eleventh Triple Crown Champion and the Fifth Grand Slam Champion in WWE history.

My second pick of the draft is none other than 'Latino Heat' Eddie Guerrero

EDDIE.jpg

Okay, since my main event scene isn't materialising quite how I was hoping, I'm going to get this pick in while he's there and see who's left for Edge later.

Although, saying that, this pick would be capable of facing Edge if need be. I'm undecided on what role exactly he'll have, but I've got a couple of ideas.

My next pick.

07.jpg

BARRY WINDHAM

Being one of (if not) the biggest star of the Florida territory in the '70s and '80s, Dusty was my first choice for my next pick. Damn. I have a feeling me and Al might be jostling for a lot of the same picks as me and Diamonddust were in the last draft.

I hate every single one of you who has picked in the 2nd round. This was supposed to be the unpredictable draft and you guys are taking everyone on my list!