Sign in to follow this  
PILLS! PILLS! PILLS!

Wrestling Roster Draft: Luxe & Reduxe

MIKE AWESOME!

john-morrison.jpg

Oh, it's not? Sure looks like him.

In that case..

John Morrison

Might seem like he _could_ have lasted back to me again, but I wont take the risk.

I'm not 100% sure what he'll be doing but i'm a huge mark for this man.

I won't make a secret that I want a certain partner with him.. but if someone wants his partner, I can't exactly stop them. He's useless as a singles guy, though, so..

JoMo works well on his own too.

perry%20saturn-wrestling.jpg

Alright, fine, seeing as I missed out on Morrison by one pick, I gotta start up my tag team ranks with one half of one of my favorite teams. Also, the last of the Radicalz to be picked. Maybe a reach but I already missed on Demolition, so I might as well grab Saturn while I can...."You're Welcome."

I really want two guys right now. I was secretly hoping one of the two would get picked so I wouldn't have to sweat (but where's the fun in that!).

I like this guy because he could be my #3 face or #2 or #3 heel.

With my 6th Round pick, I select:

300_159166.jpg

Nikita Koloff

Well yesterday I was 100% certain I would take JBL in the sixth round (thank goodness I looked at the big board and didn't become THAT guy).

With me its a matter of making a choice, knowing the other guy might not make it back. I did prefer JYD to Koloff as Koloff is easier to replace with somebody else later, but I would have liked to have both.

So far I haven't had anyone drafted I really wanted and expected to get.

The only guys I really wanted and were taken from under me were guys that lasted IMHO longer then they should have. Thus I didn't really fully expect to get them and thus I wasn't horribly disappointed.

I hated 909 for days during the last draft when he took Demolition from under me...is that a spoiler? Oh well.

I wanted a guy who can brawl with the best of them, but wasn't as big as the guys I already have (Gordy, Brody, Hansen). He is probably one of the better heels left, but against those guys I think he can play an underdog face role that holds his own. I'm not sure how I'm going to use him yet, but he provides versatility. He knows the business pretty well, and is very good on the mic. My pick:

eddiegilbert1.jpg

Eddie Gilbert.

Again, this is why I find the middle rounds (from about Round 4 to Round 12 or so) most fascinating. The last few rounds have been filled with a ton of steals and headscratchers (though not ones of Drury like proportions), sometimes one after another). Again, it's all so subjective.

4 to 12 are the middle rounds? What's that make 12 to 40? Man, 40 rounds is alot!

It's only thirty rounds this go 'round. But yeah, you're right 4-12 isn't really the middle rounds. But I what say around that range are the rounds I find most fascinating. Early-middle rounds maybe is more accurate...I don't know.

It's only thirty rounds this go 'round. But yeah, you're right 4-12 isn't really the middle rounds. But I what say around that range are the rounds I find most fascinating. Early-middle rounds maybe is more accurate...I don't know.

Are you sure it's 30? The first post says 40.