TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
PILLS! PILLS! PILLS!

Wrestling Roster Draft: Luxe & Reduxe

All I'm saying is that not getting a PM is no excuse for missing your turn in a draft, because if you're online to check your email or PMs you can also check the draft folder. I am right, so you can all fuck off.

While I agree in principle, you're not exactly helping your case by continuing to complain about not being in.

I'm pissed about not being in, but shit happens. There's another draft this summer. Chill out.

I'd give him the gimmick of a guy who can control the world with his mind and uses the ability to make the divas clothes fall off and they try to cover up but he's seen everything. He's seen it all.

I'd give him the gimmick of a guy who can make the divas clothes fall off with his mind and they try to cover up but he's seen everything, he's seen it all.

For the win.

Finisher would of course be a palmstrike.

I would so pick that in round #32.

Commissioner Jean Luc Picard would have been great on my roster with last year's draft. Suddenly I have an urge to start a fantasy booking thread...

My bad OOG, I made my pick then got distracted by a busty girl jumping on a trampoline.

As a mark for big man-little man type matches, I was looking at one of Bernard/Albert's tag teams as my next pick to face off against Londrick in my main tag team feud. My #1 team is still on the board but I'm sure one of the members will be picked before I'm up next.

Wow, I didn't realize how fat he got.

With my next pick, I want to bring in potential heels to challenge Capt. Redneck for Tag Team Gold. I am signing him now because I am afraid BZoo will sign him as a favor to Hogan......

31639.jpg

"Nasty" Brian Knobs

It was hard to find an individual pic from when he was not sucking Hogan or the TB Rays ween!

J-Crown.jpg

The Great Sasuke

Continuing to build my cruiser division, I had to take one of my all time favorites and the wrestler that really got me interested in Puro.