TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
PILLS! PILLS! PILLS!

Wrestling Roster Draft: Luxe & Reduxe

I had the Pitbulls in line as a possibility too, but went with New DOOM instead. My original plan was Ron Killings/Butch Reed for the speed/power aspect, but Ahmed works in almost the same role as Ron Simmons did.

Sorry if I sniped your team Cucaracha, but Ron is a capable singles guy.

OOG's pick expires in about a half hour. Did anybody PM him? I was about to but then I figured someone else would do it and that it wasn't my job in the first place...

Stupid weekends, slowing down the draft. Actually, I hope it makes it way back to me sometime before tomorrow afternoon because I'm going up to my camp for the night. Doubt that'll happen, I'll PM mellow and Brooklyn Zoo (just in case Mellow isn't around so things will keep moving) with my list.

It's been 8 hours and I still need a tag team now that Tomko was snatched out from underneath me. So, I'm taking a guy who fits the bill and happens to be from Texas to boot, my next pick is Blackjack Mulligan aka Barry Windham's father. Based on this pic they're freakishly similar looking or this is just a poorly identified pick of the son and not the father.

01.jpg

I don't know, Swagger still seems kind of an unproven commodity to me at this point in his career.

He's not someone I would have gone for.

i would't have gone for him since there is so many big names who haven't been picked. but saying that people said i picked shelley and aries to early.

I'm going to start up my junior weight division with this pick. This guy is a huge draw in Mexico but just like Rey Mysterio, I think he'd be a huge draw anywhere. One of the better high fliers today.

2907642977_29290747ae.jpg

Mistico.

i would't have gone for him since there is so many big names who haven't been picked. but saying that people said i picked shelley and aries to early.

Yeah, that was me. To be honest though, if there is someone you really want it's better to take them early rather than miss out. I wish I'd followed that advise myself and picked Tajiri up.

Couldn't find a good pic of them together, and I gotta jet, my 11th round pick, as one of my top teams with Dick Murdoch:

Adrian Adonis

Shit, this guy's still here? Incredible.

3190641716_f46f9a319d.jpg

Pedro Morales

I was really unsure of whether I should choose him or Mulligan, but decided I needed more Texans.

Couldn't find a good pic of them together, and I gotta jet, my 11th round pick, as one of my top teams with Dick Murdoch:

Adrian Adonis

You had to make that pick after I took Ventura. He wasn't who I was after, but you couldn't risk it.

EDIT: Here's a pic of them.

02.jpg

Franchise's pick:

This guy kept it real in the real world, and he's made a great transition to pro wrestling. He's one half of the best tag team in the WWE today, so be jealous.

miz_morrison_champions_feature.jpg

The Miz.

Kahran Ramsus' pick:

A Hall of Famer, 10 Time AWA World Heavyweight Champion, and AWA Owner. An important figure in wrestling history:

mp_main_wide_VerneGagne1965_452.jpg

Verne Gagne.