TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
PILLS! PILLS! PILLS!

Wrestling Roster Draft: Luxe & Reduxe

Interesting at this point to see how people's rosters are taking shape. I'd say about 50% are beginning to follow some sort of pattern or style by now.

Yeah, I have to say that I really like how my promotion is shaping up thus far. Besides the occasional dead spots, I'm digging the heck out of this draft. There are very few rosters here that just don't make sense.

I'm going to have to drop out. Having a severe family emergency right now and probably won't be around for the next few days.

I don't know if you want to have TI or someone take over or freeze my board, but I can't keep up with this for the time being.

I'm going to have to drop out. Having a severe family emergency right now and probably won't be around for the next few days.

I don't know if you want to have TI or someone take over or freeze my board, but I can't keep up with this for the time being.

Yeah, really hope everything's ok. You're one of the good guys on this board.

Interesting at this point to see how people's rosters are taking shape. I'd say about 50% are beginning to follow some sort of pattern or style by now.

Yeah, I have to say that I really like how my promotion is shaping up thus far. Besides the occasional dead spots, I'm digging the heck out of this draft. There are very few rosters here that just don't make sense.

It's too bad you don't have Razor Ramon on your roster.

Sorry to hear that man. Hope everything goes well.

All the best, CC. Hope everything goes well.

As for the draft, I'd say freeze his board and let him resume when he comes back.

Best wishes to you and yours, CC. My thoughts are with you.

As for what we should do, I second Jebus' idea. Though if we do let someone else into the draft in Chris' place, can it please not be TI? Nothing personal against him but Mother and Father Kamala taught me at a young age not to reward whining.

Best wishes to you and yours, CC. My thoughts are with you.

As for what we should do, I second Jebus' idea. Though if we do let someone else into the draft in Chris' place, can it please not be TI? Nothing personal against him but Mother and Father Kamala taught me at a young age not to reward whining.

I'm just going to freeze Chris' spot. No way in hell would I reward T.I. for his "contributions" to this thread.

My deepest sympathies. We all hope for the best.

i like how my card is shaping up so far with interesting line-ups, at the moment my idea is

Inoki vs Orton

Henning Vs Rich

Honky vs Duggan

Hardys Vs British Bulldogs Williams/bulldog

not figgured what to do with shelley and aries yet. see how the draft shapes up.

tommy-rogers.jpg

Tommy Rogers

Man, not too many pics of him or his tag team partner out there on the web. I'm taking one half of The Fantastics to play the face to my heel Eliminators. Also, thanks to 6foot9 and Jebus for the PM's letting me know I was up.

Great picks on Doug Furnas AND Tommy Rogers, oh well.....

fritzvonerich.jpg

Fritz Von Erich

He's an important piece of my main storyline, so I may as well not let him slide anymore.

This guy is a bad ass and another brawler added to my roster. He was like the Steve Austin of the 1960s and 1970s, except even more of a bad ass. With my location set in Chicago, the crowd should get behind him pretty easily. I think he should fit in nicely in my roster.

1crush225.jpg

The Crusher.

tommy-rogers.jpg

Tommy Rogers

Man, not too many pics of him or his tag team partner out there on the web. I'm taking one half of The Fantastics to play the face to my heel Eliminators. Also, thanks to 6foot9 and Jebus for the PM's letting me know I was up.

Damn. This one hurts.

Hope everything works out for you and your family.

I'm somewhat surprised this guy hasn't been taken yet. I'm most likely going to use him in a tag team, though I haven't decided yet whether I want his partner to be Kofi or the more obvious choice. I spit in the face of people who don't think this pick is cool.

carlito.jpg

Carlito

Damn, Da Crusher was on the top of my list as one half of a tag team to battle The New Islanders in a Battle of The Tough Guys (wasn't that the tournament that

Zeus

won in No Holds Barred?)

Taka and Carlito are also great picks at this stage.

I'm surprised he's still here but I'm not going to wait any longer to pick up another key piece to my tag team ranks. My next pick is Ole Anderson.

08.jpg