TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
PILLS! PILLS! PILLS!

Wrestling Roster Draft: Luxe & Reduxe

Heh, I'd thought about picking him up as Adam Bomb. :D

I need someone who can do the talking for my Japanese faction, and maybe bring the sexy, and if they could work a match or two that'd just be super-freaking great. And there's someone who fills all three with ease. Like I said, I'll likely be using this woman as an Ambassador for Chono, Tenzan and CIMA and maybe a couple other Japanese guys I'm eyeing and might drop, but if I need to I can put her in the women's division or on a cover of a magazine to push my product.

She's an instant heat magnet when she wants to be, the uber-bitch, she's managed some of the best in the business. And is actually considered one of the better female workers that came from the States.

w43089027.jpg

"Sensational" Sherri Martel

My next pick is gonna be Bret's protege (just like he was in real life) and, also, Bret's back-up to Owen and his back-up: Tomko.

While he was always in this slot for my main storyline, I actually wasn't planning on taking him for a while but tragedy struck this week and I can't pass him up while he's on our collective minds.

13.jpg

Test

The next 4 guys to pick are all here...nice

jebus can i send you my pick since i'm about to have to leave for a few more hours?

Sure.

Oh man, I'd pay $30 for a drunken Sandman Vs Warrior promo showdown alone...but he really does fit best on 6foot9's roster. Really surprised it took him this long to get picked.

While I have a legendary talker in Ric Flair, the special aura of those 4H Groups was having a classy and detestable heel manager. Well, the best was still on the table and I want him.

05.jpg

James E. Cornette

I want a good brawler and that’s to match with Mike Awesome. Most of the absolute best in the industry have long gone but there are a couple pretty good ones hanging around and I’m going to take one here. Yes, I’ll be going against my intentions of not re-using anyone from the previous draft but I’ll have to abandon that. The other holes/spots in the roster can still be plugged in later, I’m not sure this one can.

018st.jpg

"The Innovator of Violence" Tommy Dreamer

I know this is going to sound morbid but one of my first reactions (fortunately not the first) after Test was "I wonder how soon he's going to go in the All Time Wrestling Roster Draft" after this.

But honestly, all that aside, I don't think it's a terrible pick at this stage in the game. He went around the same time in the first draft. The guy seemed to be on the verge of breaking into the main event in late '99/early '00 but then just kind of fizzled.

Every pick on this page (except Test) has been fantastic. Nice work!

I know this is going to sound morbid but one of my first reactions (fortunately not the first) after Test was "I wonder how soon he's going to go in the All Time Wrestling Roster Draft" after this.

But honestly, all that aside, I don't think it's a terrible pick at this stage in the game. The guy seemed to be on the verge of breaking into the main event in late '99/early '00 but then just kind of fizzled.

Like I wrote...I had like 4 guys on my potential list before Test but, after his death, I decided to bump him up cause I thought drafters would consider him more now and I really needed him for my main storyline.

Well, Hawk swiped Tommy Dreamer from 6foot9 but I'm sure he was expecting that after his Sandman pick so let's go with his runner-up choice

On behalf of 6foot9:

He's Super! He's Crazy! He's Super Crazy!

Super+Crazy.jpg

My next pick is one of my favorite wrestlers of all-time.

He's a good hand and should give me a damn good match no matter who I put him against.

01.jpg

Marty Jannetty

You're only picking him because he has a DVD coming out!

;)

:lol:

I did see that post! I gotta stop thinking about people...it causes them to come back to the spotlight one way or another.

Eerie...

I'm not going to do it now, but only because I can't find a half-decent photo of myself.. But I'm sure I've read more than one person on here talk about their history of competing themselves, I was half tempted to draft myself in the lower rounds.

I wonder if anyone else wants to :P

I'm not going to do it now, but only because I can't find a half-decent photo of myself.. But I'm sure I've read more than one person on here talk about their history of competing themselves, I was half tempted to draft myself in the lower rounds.

I wonder if anyone else wants to :P

Hell, I'm honestly surprised Jingus hasn't been taken yet. He sells a shot to the nuts better than anyone on the low-rent Southern indy circuit.

Okay, I thought I was getting called into work so I didn't do a write up on Shane Helms.

Shane's a guy who can work well with the other cruisers I have so far, and who has the ability to play cocky, arrogant heel, or goofy charismatic face. His alter-ego in The Hurricane can push a ton of merch for me if I want to use him in that capacity. His talented enough that I think he could even fill a spot in the upper-midcard against any of the bigs I have on the roster.

For some reason I think a Dr. Death/Helms match would be kinda fun.