TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
PILLS! PILLS! PILLS!

Wrestling Roster Draft: Luxe & Reduxe

This next pick may be a little premature, but since I've already decided to have a women's division, I need to grab this woman while I can. She is the perfect combination of beauty and strength, and the 2008 Slammy Award winner for Diva of the Year.

BethPhoenix5.jpg

Beth Phoenix

I'm not going to have many cruiserweights so I'll need a few women to supplement my tag teams. I'll start with one of my favorite female workers of all time, Mighty Molly (Holly).

76.jpg

And there goes my fun tag a long for Hurricane since Lance was already off the table. Might have to think outside the box now.

I need a man to do commentary, and he's used to doing it alone so I won't feel compelled to try and get him a color guy. I had him typed up for my Sherri pick then thought he might slip back to me. Which he did. Tee hee.

styles.jpg

Joey Styles

Managers are falling! Gotta get mine...

My next pick will be my top heel manager. Whatever she wants, her men will make sure she gets.

Charisma, sex appeal, bitchiness...she's got it all!

Tammy-Lynn-Sytch-sexy.jpg23.jpg

Sunny / Tammy Lynn Sytch

Interesting fact, while searching for an image of my next pic (none of you assholes better steal it) I found some random All Time Wrestling draft from another board. Stan Hansen went in like the 18th round.

I cried.

Interesting fact, while searching for an image of my next pic (none of you assholes better steal it) I found some random All Time Wrestling draft from another board. Stan Hansen went in like the 18th round.

I cried.

I reached big time!

I cried.

I reached big time!

Raven went after him too. The whole draft is like 9 Drury clones. It's sad.

Why isn't Hawk picking? I've seen him trollin' in here since 6foot9's pick. PICK~!

That just isn't right. She goes with Candido!

Sorry Hawk, couldn't pass her up.

Besides, many turns have passed since you chose Candido. If you hadn't taken her by now, I thought that maybe you wouldn't mind.

I cried.

probably not this one, but it did make my eyes bleed...

http://www.4w-forums.com/phpBB3/viewtopic....b6cc660862010db

SWAGGER IN THE SECOND ROUND WITH LIKE 6 PEOPLE PICKING?? WHY IN THE NAME OF KINA~!?!?!?!

I'm pretty sure my rage at that draft killed like a puppy somewhere in the world.

With the next pair of selections, I wanted to fulfill a couple objectives and we’re reaching the point in the draft where the obvious isn’t there anymore. I need to bolster the mid-card because it’s a bit small right now and since I’ve decided that a full blown junior/cruiser division isn’t happening, that still doesn’t mean I can or need to neglect that style because they can still be utilized effectively.

The first selection will be along those lines,. I don’t believe he’s the top talent on the board right now but that’s mostly because he had a very short career but in that short career, he was quite innovative, mesmerizing and seemingly was approaching a new level in that style. It is quite possible that this is a drastic reach but I’ll accept it anyways. He’ll be quite popular in this promotion and I hope I can find good talent to match him against down the road here.

With my next selection, I have taken

02.jpg

Blitzkrieg

And to follow that, I’ll go into a completely different direction for the next selection. A bona-fide baby face that’ll get over well potentially to the top heels or just in the mid-card.

My next selection is

01.jpg

Chief Jay Strongbow

Flair went in the 3rd, Hogan slipped to the 4th round and Funaki is a 5th rounder. That's just wrong on so many levels. You guys just gave me a migraine. Thanks.

Flair went in the 3rd, Hogan slipped to the 4th round and Funaki is a 5th rounder. That's just wrong on so many levels. You guys just gave me a migraine. Thanks.

I almost put up a list of people that went before Stan Hansen in the draft I found, but none of them have been selected yet. One of them is possibly the most insane first round picks in the history of drafts. Like Drury would go, WTF?

ugh I can't believe I;m leaving someone on the table for this pick, but I can't pass this guy up any longer. This pick has history with Foley, Tajiri (who he will be teamed up with), and Sandman, and In my opinion could go out there and put on a watchable match with a pillow (though the pillow would probably get in more offense).

He is an ECW Triple Crown Champion and he is better than any of those other whippersnappers...

mikeywhipwreckandtajiri.jpg

Mikey Whipwreck

I almost put up a list of people that went before Stan Hansen in the draft I found, but none of them have been selected yet. One of them is possibly the most insane first round picks in the history of drafts. Like Drury would go, WTF?

man pm me a link. my brain needs to bleed some more.

FYI if 6foot9 doesn't show up for awhile it's because he's have an aneurysm from the draft I linked him.

Actually, I was reading their draft thing wrong, they have the picks listed in complete order of pick, I was grouping the clumps as a person's draft picks. It's still pretty shitty when Jake Roberts is like a 9th round pick.

Now where did Jebus run off too? He was just here damnit.

FYI if 6foot9 doesn't show up for awhile it's because he's have an aneurysm from the draft I linked him.

Actually, I was reading their draft thing wrong, they have the picks listed in complete order of pick, I was grouping the clumps as a person's draft picks. It's still pretty shitty when Jake Roberts is like a 9th round pick.

Now where did Jebus run off too? He was just here damnit.

OOOOOOWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!

Sorry I took a while but I was flip-flopping on two potential draft picks.

In the end, I needed more action in the cruiserweight department.

kazarian3.jpg

Frankie Kazarian

I'm going to take one of the most noticeable gimmicks from the mid-90's. My Grandma still asks if this guy is wrestling whenever the subject comes up. While I'm not using him in this gimmick, it's probably his most known. I'll likely use him with Steve Williams, and Scott Steiner and someone I haven't picked yet, but likely will next to form the face Varsity Club.

IRS.jpg

Mike Rotundo aka IRS