TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
PILLS! PILLS! PILLS!

Wrestling Roster Draft: Luxe & Reduxe

I need another heel who can cut a promo and work a brawl, so I'm going to select Vampiro.

13.jpg

This guy might not be the best worker, but he's one of the most entertaining superstars around today and after picking Beth, it's only right that I complete Glamarella.

glamarella.jpg

Santino Marella

And with that, I've grabbed everyone in my sig!

EDIT: I won't, but I kiiiinda wish I picked someone else. I just came up with a match that I want to have on my supercard and both of the guys involved are still on the board.

I had another pick lined up, but this guy gives me options as a solid upper carder who can hang with the big boys from time to time. He also has hands of stone.

garvin.jpg

Ronnie Garvin.

EDIT: I won't, but I kiiiinda wish I picked someone else. I just came up with a match that I want to have on my supercard and both of the guys involved are still on the board.

Here's hoping I spoil it then, since Santino was my next pick! And I had a dream match lined up for him!

05.jpg

Psicosis

Needed to add to my cruiserweight division, so I grabbed one of the 1st luchadores I ever saw on TV. I still remember being in awe of his matches with Rey on ECW all those years ago, how quick and precise these guys were was awesome to watch.

Psicosis is the guy I really didn't want to leave on the table with my last pick, but I just couldn't risk losing Mikey. I actually had to triple check the main list to make sure Psicosis wasn't already picked, cuz I just knew that I remembered him being picked.

so to summarize, good pick.

Psicosis is the guy I really didn't want to leave on the table with my last pick, but I just couldn't risk losing Mikey. I actually had to triple check the main list to make sure Psicosis wasn't already picked, cuz I just knew that I remembered him being picked.

so to summarize, good pick.

Heh, yeah I did the same thing. I kept looking up and down the list because I thought someone had grabbed him, but to my surprise he was still out there.

On behalf of King Cucaracha:

Since I can't draft Randy Savage at this point (I really thought he'd make it to Round 15 too!) I'm going to take the next best thing. Mainly because I doubt there's anyone in this draft who likes comedy wrestling more than me and I haven't got one damn comedy act yet! One of TNA's most entertaining creations, one of wrestling's great impersonations, former TNA X-Division Champion...

black-machismo-tna-wallpaper-preview.jpg

"BLACK MACHISMO" JAY LETHAL