TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
PILLS! PILLS! PILLS!

Wrestling Roster Draft: Luxe & Reduxe

Since its the weekend and the draft traditionally dries up for a day and a half, i'll use this chance to pimp TSM Fantasy.

Signups for season two have started now so PM me and tell me you're in if you want in.

Blatant promotion over, see sig for details.

Thanks for doing my picks Jebus. I even got my top two, although I'm sad to see Yoshino go. One of my favourite wrestlers in the world right now. Plus I was going to make a not-so funny joke about how he'd open the flood gate of DG picks.

Alright, I'll admit that I haven't seen very much of this guy's work, but what I have seen has impressed me. I don't care how contrived his finisher is, I enjoy watching it every time, and I want it on my roster.

Petey%20Williams.jpg

Petey Williams

Not sure how I'll use him just yet but the guy is one of the bigger names in Japan now and I doubt he'll be here much longer. My next pick is Hiroshi Tanahashi.

02.jpg

I think I'll start up a face group of weirdos and malcontents. So they need a leader, someone who can do their talking and can also get it done in the ring. She's one of the iconic people from my childhood, and Randy Savage said it best when he said, "Never trust a woman with a voice lower than mine."

She's got the look I need for my Freakfest. She could go toe to toe with Sherri if I need her to as well.

25.jpg

Luna Vachon

Rick Steiner getting nabbed as a solo act threw me off for a bit, but I'd have grabbed her coming back down anyways.

For Gail Kim's main nemesis, it was either gonna be Bull Nakano or my next pick.

Kim vs. Kong continues...just with a different Kong.

aja.jpg

Aja Kong

I wanted to get a really good heel that can be vicious if necessary and he’ll be a good counter to Jay Strongbow.

ivan_koloff2.jpg

Ivan Koloff

I’m going to take another good junior that can put on a show with Blitzkrieg. I’ve noticed his counterparts have already begun to be taken, so I can’t allow him to slip here…

DragonKid2.jpg

Dragon Kid

For my next pick, I'm drafting one of my favorite gimmicks of all-time.

However, make no mistake, I'm drafting the EVIL version. Let's never speak of that other version.

4829480.jpg

Doink the Clown (Matt Borne)

Doink's a good pick up at this point. :D

Continuing on with my Freakshow stable, I'll need a guy who is a viable upper-midcard threat while still being goofy/off-beat enough to hang with my freaks. He's a legit tough guy, and will work well with Luna. My first plan was to team this guy with Al Snow, but Al got picked before I could implement that awesome plan.

He's known as The Laughing Man, Crash the Terminator, Bill DeMott and General Rection...

He had a cool mid-card gimmick where he'd knock people out with clotheslines.

I'll be using him as a unhinged face who can take to the air and brawl with the best of them.

BILLDEMOTT-1.jpg

Hugh Morrus

I think I got most of his known alts in this post so he should come up in the search engine.