TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
PILLS! PILLS! PILLS!

Wrestling Roster Draft: Luxe & Reduxe

I know that he didn't accomplish much of anything in the WWE, but I think he has the tools to be a worthwhile addition to my roster. My next pick is Elijah Burke.

06.jpg

I just came up with this idea the other night, and I'm going to do it. This guy is going to tag up with Kofi in what I shall call the KoKo Konnection. (yes I know it's KKK, but that wasn't my reasoning behind it). (and yes, I'm teaming them up because they are both happy black guys).

ware_kokob.jpg

Koko B. Ware

I just came up with this idea the other night, and I'm going to do it. This guy is going to tag up with Kofi in what I shall call the KoKo Konnection. (yes I know it's KKK, but that wasn't my reasoning behind it). (and yes, I'm teaming them up because they are both happy black guys).

ware_kokob.jpg

Koko B. Ware

That team is surely going to give the audience "THE CLAP!" when they're in the ring.

19646417xc1.jpg

Matt Striker

Wanted to grab someone for commentary and who better than Striker? I think I'm going to go the old school ECW approach and just have him do it all by himself, I feel, with his knowledge and "inside" references, he'd be able to get the action and wrestlers over with the audience.

I'm a bit biased with my next pick as he was the first wrestler I met as a kid, and one of the few that I've met that seemed like a genuine nice guy. He was a recognizable figure from the WWF 80s boom and had success as both a face and a heel, but unfortunately his two biggest pushes seemed to just vanish into thin air as he was starting to get over. I, to this day, think he got screwed out of a tag title run in 1991.

06.jpg

Hercules Hernandez

19646417xc1.jpg

Matt Striker

Wanted to grab someone for commentary and who better than Striker? I think I'm going to go the old school ECW approach and just have him do it all by himself, I feel, with his knowledge and "inside" references, he'd be able to get the action and wrestlers over with the audience.

fuck. fuck. fuck. fuck. fuck.

19646417xc1.jpg

Matt Striker

fuck. fuck. fuck. fuck. fuck.

x2