TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Mik

UFC 96: Jackson vs. Jardine

Were you playing the odds, or do you see Munoz as a favorite?

I think Munoz has a good chance to win because his wrestling credentials are better then Hamill's. He's problay the best wrestler Hamill has ever faced. So I'm pretty much playing the odds, homie.

Forrest got one on him but was slammed out of it. I doubt this fight hits the ground unless Rampage takes Jardine down and I don't see why he would unless he's getting leg-kicked into oblivion standing.

Forrest got one on him but was slammed out of it. I doubt this fight hits the ground unless Rampage takes Jardine down and I don't see why he would unless he's getting leg-kicked into oblivion standing.

Anyone happen to have a reliable site to watch this on besides justin's?

The one I used to view on seems to be MIA.

Much thanks

Anyone happen to have a reliable site to watch this on besides justin's?

The one I used to view on seems to be MIA.

Much thanks

They seem to be seriously cracking down on the streams. Just lost the one I had 3 minutes in. and most ustream links are gone.

What are you talking about? No one ever gets hurt in MMA. In fact, fighters come out of their bouts in better condition than when they went in!

Well there's your KO of the night...

At the risk of sounding like an ass, I really wish they would have someone speak for Hamill.

Very tough understanding what the heck he is saying at times.

What the fuck kind of reffing was that? Only in MMA can a ref prematurely stop a fight, restart a fight that's been stopped, and then be WAY late on stopping THE SAME FIGHT.

Jordan Breen (8:19:03 PM): Someone in this fight is going to be embarrassed.

Jordan Breen (8:19:41 PM): ..and it's Carwin, as he's coming into Drowning Pool

Nice timing on placing the interview with Mir just as the camera was about to show Munoz getting loaded onto the stretcher.

In case anyone cares, Sherdog reported that Munoz eventually walked out of the cage with a neck brace...