TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Dandy

The No Holds Barred Folder Sucks Dick

This is not a parody thread, and it does not belong in Graphics.

This folder is terrible right now, and a lot of you regulars and old timers should be ashamed of yourselves. I can't really talk, as I'm not doing anything to make the folder any better, but hopefully this will change that.

Agent, you got soft this year as you became more "mainstream." Your Chocolate Socket suffered because of this. It's time to regain your throne and rule your land with an iron fist. Might I remind you of your rules that you set forth:

1. Fuck you.

That's it.

I feel that I have shamed myself and disappointed my peers by recently starting two really awful threads in this folder. But honestly, I was just trying to help. If the Poster of the Year can't improve things around here, who can?

That's all I can think of. Besides me, of course. I already tried to do my part and got some theraputic venting out in the process but it didn't take. This folder does suck dick 'cause it's full'a homos.

HEY! I'M IN THIS FOLDER! And so are you!

Kreese how's your new e-girl/boyfriend?

I told you, I didn't respond to it. Talking to a fictional character one-on-one is a little too bizarre for my tastes. I did talk to KaneRulesFan once on AIM, but he's much more fun than Peter.

I feel that I have shamed myself and disappointed my peers by recently starting two really awful threads in this folder. But honestly, I was just trying to help. If the Poster of the Year can't improve things around here, who can?

Jingus.

Shut up, Scroby, you fucking sea lion! Why didn't you ask if this was real like when Venkman "outed" a bunch of secret identities? You know, like Cheech is a gimmick that I created, yet I am a gimmick that CHeech created. That's real? Well how real is this: Fuck you.

Shut up, Scroby, you fucking sea lion! Why didn't you ask if this was real like when Venkman "outed" a bunch of secret identities? You know, like Cheech is a gimmick that I created, yet I am a gimmick that CHeech created. That's real? Well how real is this: Fuck you.

Sounds a paradox to me....you fucking piece of shit.

Blame EHME...

You did break our hymen.

That's all I can think of. Besides me, of course. I already tried to do my part and got some theraputic venting out in the process but it didn't take. This folder does suck dick 'cause it's full'a homos.

HEY! I'M IN THIS FOLDER! And so are you!

No Pobo~!

Fo Sheez,

Clichebot

Cheech, Saviour of TSM.

What about all the dumbfucks who thought the "Leena takeover" was real? I went into the chat one time and some of these turds were in there speculating about it. I'm pretty sure EHME was involved, as expected, and maybe Cena's Writer or somebody like that.

(Oh and don't think we're forgetting about you bitch teddy bears who sucked up to Leeter, but you've already been excoriated.)

Guest Agent of Oblivion

You make a valid point, Dandy. I'm going to introduce a new feature.