TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Hunter's Torn Quad

Impact spoilers for March 12th

* Kurt Angle comes out and cuts a promo, asking Jeff Jarrett to come out so he can kick his ass. Jarrett comes out but Mick Foley and BG James stop him. James takes him to the back while Foley cuts a promo on Angle. Foley says if Angle wants to fight someone then it should be him. Angle stood face-to-face with Foley but ends up backing down and leaving the ring.

* A video is shown of Jim Cornette's office, Sting comes in and Jim tells him that he and Angle will pick a wrestler to represent them to fight tonight and they will be in their corner.

* A 6-Man Elimination Tag Team Match is up next. Team 3D & Abyss vs. TNA Tag Team Champions Beer Money, Inc. & Matt Morgan. James Storm pins Brother Devon, Storm gets disqualified, Brother Ray pins Robert Roode, Matt Morgan pins Brother Ray, Matt Morgan pins Abyss to win the match.

* After the match, Lauren comes out to protect Abyss when Morgan emptied a bag of tacks in the ring. Morgan teases a chokeslam on both of them but Abyss is able to make the save.

* Taylor Wilde w/Roxxi & The Governor b. Madison Rayne w/The Beautiful People & Cute Kip via pinfall with Traci Brooks as the referee. After the match a brawl breaks out and the heels lay out the babyfaces.

* Mick Foley is at the broadcast table with Mike Tenay when Booker T comes out with Kevin Nash to confront Foley. TNA security pulls Booker off, Scott Steiner hits Foley from behind with a pipe.

* Lethal Consequences & LAX b. Booker T & Scott Steiner & The Motor City Machineguns when Hernandez hit the Border Toss on Chris Sabin for the pin. It looks like the Motor City Machineguns are full fledged heels as they came out of the heel entrance and worked well with Booker and Steiner.

* 3/12 Impact Main Event: Kurt Angle picks Rocco (bigger guy of the Main Event Mafia bodyguard staff) and Sting picks Eric Young. Young pins Rocco to win the match. After the bout, Kurt Angle attacks Sting and the bodyguards take out Young. Triple team on Sting ensues. Foley comes out to make the save then Steiner and Nash run back out to take the advantage back Jarrett runs out with a chair and connects on the bodyguards. Jarrett is about to hit Nash and Steiner but Sting steps in the way. The Main Event Mafia get out of the ring, Jarrett gets on the mic and says to Angle he's had enough of the three ring circus acts. Jarrett names himself as referee and Mick Foley as the Special Enforcer for Kurt Angle vs. Sting for the TNA Championship at Destination X. This ends the show.

Is Tenay calling this show on his own?

Whatever happens with this angle, two weeks without West will freshen up the show so much. I'm hoping that without West there to hype him up, Tenay will be a little more subdued and allow important stuff to speak for itself. I swear, West has the the mosy annoying ability to take anything that seemed out of the ordinary or important, and make it look completely normal and passive.

Wow, so who here doesn't see Jarrett helping Angle win the title at the ppv?

Well, logic says how in the hell could Jarrett help Angle after Angle tried to break his leg, threatened his kids, and tried to take over his company. But this is TNA, after all. :D

Wow, so who here doesn't see Jarrett helping Angle win the title at the ppv?

Well, logic says how in the hell could Jarrett help Angle after Angle tried to break his leg, threatened his kids, and tried to take over his company. But this is TNA, after all. :D

No, this is wrestling, after all. It doesn't just happen in TNA.

That being said, yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if Jarrett, Sting or even Foley turn in this match.

No, this is wrestling, after all. It doesn't just happen in TNA.

That being said, yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if Jarrett, Sting or even Foley turn in this match.

I think you would agree that TNA's been a little more prone to logic gaps than the WWE has in the last couple years.

I could see Foley turning just because of the promos he's done with Sting, the time he was in the MEM Locker room, and the fact that he mentioned he wanted to do another match with Sting now that Sting had a renewed passion for the sport.(in some type of interview online.)

Jarrett and Sting turning just doesn't make any sense, so I'm hoping they remember that and stick with Foley. I'd rather not see Angle win the strap to be honest, it's refreshing to see Sting hold the title for longer than 2 months again.

Good christ it's hard to keep up with the spoliers when you read them.

So.. many... run ins!

Yeah that stuff was a blur reading it. But after all that we know at the PPV someone is going to turn heel in Russo fashion. Jarrett siding with the MEM makes zero sense at all, since Angle has been attacking him and threatening his family. So by process of elimination Foley is obviously going to turn heel and help Angle.