TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
BruteSquad_BRODY

ODB's Boyfriend

Kind of reminds me of Joey Ryan, or even Josh Raymond when he was in WSX as one half of the Trailer Park Boys.

So, he's doing the gimmick of Lawrence the next-door neighbor from Office Space?

(Now I'm wishing I still had copies of the "date" vignettes my fed shot with me and ODB a few years back.)

Yea, Deaners got some good stuff on youtube. Cougar Hunting and what not. Dude has got the character down pat. I've seen him wrestle a few times and he's definitely passable in-ring.

:D :lol:

They break up in the first segment of the first taping over the fact that ODB won't give up her vibrator, even after Cody started fucking her. Cornette barges into their hotel room and demands that ODB surrender her vibrator to TNA management. An argument breaks out and Cornette signs Cody vs ODB in a vibrator on a pole match. If ODB gets the vibrator, she gets to keep it and use it on Cody (anally). If Cody gets it, ODB no longer can use the vibrator during their sexual escapades. The match starts at the top of the second hour and goes 32 seconds, as the fake Sarah Palin comes in and low blows Cody for the DQ. ODB and Palin then attack each other, but end up making out. ODB then turns on Cody, lays him out, climbs the pole and retrieves the vibrator and leaves with Palin.

On the second set of tapings ODB and Palin break up.

They break up in the first segment of the first taping over the fact that ODB won't give up her vibrator, even after Cody started fucking her. Cornette barges into their hotel room and demands that ODB surrender her vibrator to TNA management. An argument breaks out and Cornette signs Cody vs ODB in a vibrator on a pole match. If ODB gets the vibrator, she gets to keep it and use it on Cody (anally). If Cody gets it, ODB no longer can use the vibrator during their sexual escapades. The match starts at the top of the second hour and goes 32 seconds, as the fake Sarah Palin comes in and low blows Cody for the DQ. ODB and Palin then attack each other, but end up making out. ODB then turns on Cody, lays him out, climbs the pole and retrieves the vibrator and leaves with Palin.

What......The........Fuck?

I fucking hate Russo.

I fucking hate Russo.

This doesn't appear to have actually happened, at least according to the spoilers. Although it does say something that such a ridiculous and idiotic skit could easily be mistaken for something that TNA would actually do.

I fucking hate Russo.

This doesn't appear to have actually happened, at least according to the spoilers. Although it does say something that such a ridiculous and idiotic skit could easily be mistaken for something that TNA would actually do.

The main thing is that it doesn't seem like something censors or even TNA would want on tv, but if it does actually happen I stand by what I say about Russo.

Considering that Russo once booked a "Viagara on a pole" match, really, is this any worse?

Although I'd like to see it. Daffney and ODB making out... it's not sexy in the classic sense of the word, but it's just wrong enough that, yeah, ::unzips pants::.

Come on this company bleeps Steiner every time he makes even a remotely sexual reference whether it uses any swear words or not. You really think they're going to have a "vibrator on a pole" match?

Probably not, but I could see them doing a "Backmassager" on a Pole match, parenthesis and all and having everyone make "cute" little jokes alluding to what it really is, that are amusing at best, but not very funny on the whole.