TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Agent of Oblivion

The Agent of Oblivion question of the day

It is what it is. Take one play at a time while giving 110 percent. Execution and playing within oneself is necessary when attempting to take it to the next level. There is tremendous upside, but you need to step it up. When your back's against the wall, you gotta make sure that you play your game because it's all about who wants it more.

The eventual zombie apocalypse.

To the extent that there is a meaning to life, that meaning is simply to be happy. That's it. Some look for that happiness in money, possessions, career, family, friends, or casual sexual encounters. Some look for it in knowledge. Others are enlightened enough to know that true happiness can only be found at the bottom of a bottle and then in the subsequent opening of another bottle.

To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women.

You're born, you take shit. You get out in the world, you take more shit. You climb a little higher, you take less shit. Till one day you're up in the rarefied atmosphere and you've forgotten what shit even looks like. Welcome to the layer cake son.

Shut up, Jingus.

It's not mine, it's a Joss Whedon quote. Are we supposed to stop inserting random pop culture snippets of dialogue as answers, like everyone else was doing?

1) You misuse the word random.

2) I don't know who Joss Whedon is.

3) Fuck him anyway.

4) It's bullshit.

5) I shouldn't have started posting here more frequently again after all.

Shut up, Jingus.

It's not mine, it's a Joss Whedon quote. Are we supposed to stop inserting random pop culture snippets of dialogue as answers, like everyone else was doing?

I did no such thing. You calling me a liar?