TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
DrVenkman PhD

WWE General Discussion - March 2009

I'd find it hilarious if we found out one day that Hogan and Savage were working together all this time in order to work the wrestling world and keep their names in the headlines constantly.

Edit: I mean through everything, like the Be A Man thing and their wrestling history. Not just this Twitter thing, not that i'm familiar with what Twitter is.

I'd find it hilarious if we found out one day that Hogan and Savage were working together all this time in order to work the wrestling world and keep their names in the headlines constantly.

Edit: I mean through everything, like the Be A Man thing and their wrestling history. Not just this Twitter thing, not that i'm familiar with what Twitter is.

Not to mention even though Savage hated Hogan, he still followed him to WCW.

I could see Rey with a Rorscharch themed mask.

I hope that's what he does for his special WM entrance, complete with trenchcoat and fedora.

"The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"...and I'll look down and whisper "BOOYAKA BOOYAKA 6-1-9!"

:lol:

Nicolas Cage, who is doing promotion for his forthcoming film "Knowing," was originally cast for the role of Randy "The Ram" Robinson in Darren Aronofsky's "The Wrestler". Cage commented on his departure from the movie today to Access Hollywood.

"I wasn’t quote ‘dropped’ from the movie,” said Cage. “I resigned from the movie because I didn’t think I had enough time to achieve the look of the wrestler who was on steroids, which I would never do.”

The story that is most often told, likely to build the romanticism of Mickey Rourke's role as Randy the Ram, was that director Aronofsky couldn't get the film financed with Rourke, so he cast Cage, then had a change of heart and Cage understood.

The reality is that Cage did train briefly with Afa the Wild Samoan at his school in Allentown, PA before leaving the production. After his departure, Aronofsky turned back to Rourke and worked with a greatly reduced budget for the film.

I could see Rey with a Rorscharch themed mask.

I hope that's what he does for his special WM entrance, complete with trenchcoat and fedora.

"The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"...and I'll look down and whisper "BOOYAKA BOOYAKA 6-1-9!"

:lol:

"I see. And, uh, what split the, uh..the dog's head. In half."

"I did."

"VINTAGE REY MYSTERIO!"

I know it happened a month ago but did anyone see RVD on Geraldo's show on FOX? It was so random that of all the people he could get to discuss the Michael Phelps bullshit that RVD somehow wound up on the show.

I heard about it. He came off as a decent advocate for legalization according to my roommate.

EDIT-I'm watching Jericho/Michaels from WM XIX and King, of course, drops a "vintage Shawn Michaels". This line has definitely been around for a while, so what caused this recent online backlash? Is it just due to Michael Cole's crappiness enveloping every word he says?

EDIT-I'm watching Jericho/Michaels from WM XIX and King, of course, drops a "vintage Shawn Michaels". This line has definitely been around for a while, so what caused this recent online backlash? Is it just due to Michael Cole's crappiness enveloping every word he says?

Yeah, and "what a damn bully" is tiresome too.

I heard about it. He came off as a decent advocate for legalization according to my roommate.

I think it’s because Cole overuses the phrase. You might have caught JR or King using it once every few shows or something but it’s a Michael Cole staple and annoying one at that. Kinda like when King got really bad with shouting “puppies”.

Michael Cole has taken the "speak in soundbites" mentality too seriously, and ends up sounding like an HSN guy lately. He's regressed since his work on Smackdown with Tazz in 03/04.

And it's not like Cole can't call a match or sucks that badly. Just listen to his work on the WWE DVDs. He's not like JR who can still sound somewhat passionate with Vince yelling in his ear.

Plus, without the ability to get to re-do some of his commentary like on Smackdown and with no good/great color man, hes been exposed.

Every day I'm disappointed that Khali and Umaga never formed The New Colossal Connection.

In the very least the wwe should sign Sonjay Dutt and pair him with Khali (ditch Ranjin Singh). Dutt could take bumps, unlike Singh, and you could even tag team the two with Dutt obviously doing most of the work.

Hell Dutt could even be gimmicked as a Slumdog, but knowing Vince probably won't get aroudn to watching that movie until 2013.

Sweet. I've always wanted to sunbathe next to Jerry Lawler.

I feel sorry for any busty females who happen to sign up for this cruise.

Does HGH have the same health hazards (balding, small balls, short life expectancy, etc.) as steroids?

It has it's own set of potential problems. One of which is known as 'GH gut', so named because it causes the internal organs to enlarge and gives the impression of having a gut. Of course, this is a cosmetic problem, with the more serious problem being the increased strain this puts on the heart, from having to pump our more blood.

While browsing around eBay, I came across this gem: Giant Gonzalez costume

I noticed quite a bit of Savage's gear is up there as well. Do you think the winners (using the term loosely) of these auctions secretly wear them around the house?

I don't know about you, but i'd wear a Savage jacket in a heartbeat.

I saw the trunks but I didn't see anything else. Is there other things of Randy Savage's up on Ebay?