TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Star Ocean 3

NHL Discussion

Carcillo's heading from Phoenix to Philly for Upshall and a 2nd. Good thing that douchebag's out of our conference. Now it's going to get hectic.

Antropov to the Rangers for a second and another conditional pick.

Bouwmeester's staying. Knew that was gonna happen.

Derek Morris is heading to the Rangers for Kalinin, Dawes, and Prucha. What a ripoff.

Derek Morris is heading to the Rangers for Kalinin, Dawes, and Prucha. What a ripoff.

Dammit. Nice quick edit, 909. Phoenix wins this one.

Too bad for the Dogs having to take the poo poo platter.

I keep reading that Pocahontas is going to Nashville.

How does Dominic Moore to Buffalo for a 2nd sound?

Or Erik Christensen to the Heim?

I keep reading that Pocahontas is going to Nashville.

Sportsnet has had that up for like 20 minutes. Maybe he's just going to get some BBQ or something.

What the FUCK.

Nope, sure doesn't.

Some trades are trickling in, like Steve Eminger to Florida for Noah Welch and a 3rd. Noah Welch and a 3rd is basically what Tampa got for Dan Boyle. Guh.

I know the Ducks made trades but I just know nothing about the players that they acquired.

Nokelainen plays gritty but has hands of stone and is made out of balsa wood. Enjoy.

Travis Moen got shipped out to San Jose too.

The Kings supposedly traded Patrick O'Sullivan. If it's for Justin Williams, I'm going to lose it. Not in a good way.

Guest Czech please!

NO. NO. He has mononucleosis! He'll be useless! We gave up too much. Horrible trade.

He's also one of the best defensive forwards in the entire league.

Apparently the trade was like this. Patrick O'Sullivan and one of our seconds go to Edmonton. Erik Cole goes to Carolina. Justin Williams comes here. Edmonton trades their second for Ales Kotalik.

I think that just might be it.

And the Sabres used that second round pick from Carolina to get Moore from Toronto.

So so happy to be rid of Kotalik. He's streaky...so after you get your one good week out of him he's useless for the rest of the season. Unless there's a shootout. He's great at that.

Guest Czech please!

WHAT IF HE NEVER EVEN PLAYS A SINGLE GAAAAAAAAAAME

What does this mean for our defensemen, then? Keith, Seabrook, Campbell, Wisniewski, Cam Barker, Matt Walker? So Aaron Johnson is no longer a healthy scratch? He sucks, though. Niklas Hjalmarsson coming back up to stay? Wisniewski is a better player than Johnson for sure; we haven't seen enough of Hjalmarsson to know anything.

Which minor leaguer was given away? I really hope it wasn't Nathan Davis, Kyle Beach, Bill Sweatt, or Richard Greenop.

A fairly quiet deadline day, though not as dull as the NBA's. A lot of depth moves. Did your team come out a winner? And was anyone surprised that certain moves weren't made?

Jesus Christ the Rangers gave up a TON for Derek f'n Morris

Dawes sucks, Kalinin BLOWS, Prucha is the only player of revalence in this trade but even he hasn't done shit since his first two years in the league. With the additions of Avery and Antropov, there was no fit for Prucha in the lineup anyway. Plus Sather cleared cap room. Morris is going to be the 5th/6th Dman, an improvement over Kalinin. Great trade.

My team came out a big fucking loser. They traded a second liner and a pick for a guy who's played 70 games in the last two seasons, and blown his left knee out twice. Unless that guy's name is Kovalchuk, you don't do that. O'Sullivan is one of our only plus players, and he's gone like that for Justin Williams. Kind of an unreal thought. This is why I refuse to go see this team play. However, it shows that this team is going to do things at the draft in order to make the playoffs next season, but the thing is, if you make moves like this, you should probably quit your job and let someone more qualified handle it.

Winners of this period leading up, uh, Calgary and Pittsburgh. Edmonton made the best individual deal, but the other two added a lot of talent. Kunitz is a great fit for the Penguins.