TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
DrVenkman PhD

WWE Raw - March 2, 2009

I wrote an exquisitely worded and fantastically exciting preview for SmackDown on Friday. The next few posts for the show took place in the spoiler thread. This was a sad day for SmackDown and my preview writing as I considered this wacky assortment of incredible words to be the 2nd best show preview I ever took the time to pontificate and type out. Since that effort was clearly time wasted (and not time well wasted like watching Winston Spear on "Comedy Network Presents") I do not have the vigour to embiggen the Raw preview with such a cromulent preview. Your loss, Total Scrap Management. I'm sure Twizted will say something negative in an attempt to fluster me as well.

Announced:

Shawn Michaels vs. Vladimir Kozlov (#1 Contendership bout for the Undertaker Streak Championship match at WrestleMania's 25th Anniversary).

Probably Happening:

Money in the Bank Contendership Bout.

I'm hoping for a sped up recap video of the end of last night's Raw to the Benny Hill music. Maybe on YouTube.

NOTE: Somebody may very well have already done that but I haven't seen it yet.

Michaels/Kozlov flat out has to be Shawn putting him away with the Sweet Chin Music. No small package for a 3 count with Vlad attacking him after the bell to prolong this. No DQ finish. Just give HBK the strong win and let's build to the Taker feud.

WWE.com mentions that tonight Randy Orton has to officially choose which World Title he wants to go after at WrestleMania. Not that there is a lot of doubt or anything.....

They also have announced the MITB match for tonight - Rey v. Knox v. Kane. My guess is Rey takes that one, and Kane goes on to possibly face Swagger and Christian in a three way at Mania for the ECW belt? Just seems like there has to be a point that they are, well, making a point, that Kane is showing back up in ECW here this week.

And speaking of ECW, the MITB match on there tomorrow is Mark Henry v. Santino. Bad idea having either of those guys in MITB, but Henry must be the token big man they picked this year to be in it.

Money in the Bank Qualifier:

Rey Mysterio vs. Kane vs. Mike Knox.

Apparently it's Santino vs. Mark Henry on ECW tomorrow.

Also, Randy Orton makes his WrestleMania decision!

Absolutely serious comment that isn't a bit: If Spaceman Ross is still "Spaceman Ross" when I read this thread later tonight and is making annoying comments, out the door for him. No one knows what secret hits I make in wrestling country and no one will miss him.

Absolutely serious comment that isn't a bit: If Spaceman Ross is still "Spaceman Ross" when I read this thread later tonight and is making annoying comments, out the door for him. No one knows what secret hits I make in wrestling country and no one will miss him.

TSM: 3 Kings, 5 Canadians and 1 Spaceman or GTFO?

TSM: 3 Kings, 5 Canadians and 1 Spaceman or GTFO?

Also 2 Hawks.

Yeah, that's the one that throws me a little.

Also, it's 'Hawk34' and 'Hawk52' as well. They're like the Villanos or something. One day Hawk47'll show up and start posting like he's been here forever hoping no-one'll notice the difference between him and the others.

I'm really, really hoping that Orton completely disregards HHH and chooses to face Edge, just for the sheer awesomeness of a dick heel move.

Isn't that the logical move? Orton was RUNNING from Triple H last week so to willingly face him in a match would be illogical. I see a Rated RKO celebration until Vince makes his return and forces Orton to face HHH.