TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Agent of Oblivion

(new feature) BUG JAR I

Guest Agent of Oblivion

When I was a lad, like many other lads, I'd take various insects, put them in a jar, and shake them to make them fight. Sometimes it was exciting. Sometimes it was disappointing.

Now, being an adult and a moderator of a very popular messageboard, I'm doing the same thing with a couple of posters that have beef with one another.

So, Jingus and Gary Floyd:

You two got some beef. Gary, you follow Jingus around and give him what-for all over the messageboard. Jingers pmed you to say "what's the deal?" and you just posted it in the thread. He's since called you out.

NOW, you two will bite, sting, and pinch one another like insects, or I will crush you both. You may do so in whatever fashion you choose, be it cuss words or mature real talk, but we're getting cathartic in this mother.

I responded to him in that thread. If you want me to, I'll man up and leave him alone.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

That, or you can take a swing here. No consequences if you do that, just pick one or the other.

Here it will be then.

Jingus, where do you get off accusing me of having a fake account at The Pit? That's bullshit and you know it.

Apparently the powers-that-be want the matter contained within this thread, so, yeah. Points:

1.) I don't follow you around. Drop the persecution complex.

Yeah. You do. I'm hardly the only one to notice it. If you happen to post in a thread I've posted in, it feels like about half the time it's for the purposes of insulting me.

2.) I'm not the only guy who has posted PM's in the past. Others have done it.

"But mom, everyone else was doing it too!" Irrelevant. Still a bitch move to take something which was sent to you in private confidence and plaster it up on the main board.

3.) Actually, I've never posted in the Pit. yadda yadda yadda...

Alright, this one might be fair, I might've confused you with someone else. I thought during the most recent Leena debacle you said something to the effect of "I wish I still had my account at the Pit so I could see how they reacted". But upon looking back, I realize it was probably Byron who said it.

BTW, regardless, if anyone wants an account at the Pit, there's one simple step: sign up under the name we know you by. No person is arbitrarily rejected (not even you), only pseudonym accounts where the person in question is for some reason apparently scared to let us know who it is.

You constantly bitch about anything.

Yeah. I do that. I'm a complainer. So are 80% of the other posters here.

You are incapable of making a coherent, intelligent argument (see your posts in the "Global Warming" thread in the CE folder.)

If my arguments are so stupid and incoherent, why do you have such difficulty in simply pointing out the flaws? Instead you content yourself with "you suck, fuckin' faggot" and don't even attempt to have any sort of meaningful discussion.

You go on, decrying misogyny where it doesn't exist,

Bring up some examples, then. And if it's about horror movies, I'm still waiting for a detailed answer about why I'm allegedly so wrongheaded about those.

Hell, there's worst posters than you.

God knows that's the truth. We got everything from conspiracy theorists to virgins to borderline illiterates to Marvin's Proxy Brain's remoras.

EDIT: "Marvin's Proxy Brain" is the new word filter for G.l.e.n.n. B.e.c.k., apparently. That's... kinda funy... kinda.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

Best part so far: Byron being mistaken for Gary.

Yeah. You do. I'm hardly the only one to notice it. If you happen to post in a thread I've posted in, it feels like about half the time it's for the purposes of insulting me.

As an impartial observer and Threadlord, please provide an example.

Apparently the powers-that-be want the matter contained within this thread, so, yeah. Points:

1.) I don't follow you around. Drop the persecution complex.

2.) I'm not the only guy who has posted PM's in the past. Others have done it.

"But mom, everyone else was doing it too!" Irrelevant. Still a bitch move to take something which was sent to you in private confidence and plaster it up on the main board.

3.) Actually, I've never posted in the Pit. yadda yadda yadda...

Alright, this one might be fair, I might've confused you with someone else. I thought during the most recent Leena debacle you said something to the effect of "I wish I still had my account at the Pit so I could see how they reacted". But upon looking back, I realize it was probably Byron who said it.

BTW, regardless, if anyone wants an account at the Pit, there's one simple step: sign up under the name we know you by. No person is arbitrarily rejected (not even you), only pseudonym accounts where the person in question is for some reason apparently scared to let us know who it is.

You constantly bitch about anything.

Yeah. I do that. I'm a complainer. So are 80% of the other posters here.

You are incapable of making a coherent, intelligent argument (see your posts in the "Global Warming" thread in the CE folder.)

If my arguments are so stupid and incoherent, why do you have such difficulty in simply pointing out the flaws? Instead you content yourself with "you suck, fuckin' faggot" and don't even attempt to have any sort of meaningful discussion.

You go on, decrying misogyny where it doesn't exist,

Bring up some examples, then. And if it's about horror movies, I'm still waiting for a detailed answer about why I'm allegedly so wrongheaded about those.

Hell, there's worst posters than you.

God knows that's the truth. We got everything from conspiracy theorists to virgins to borderline illiterates to Marvin's Proxy Brain's remoras.

1.) Again, if you want, I'll leave you be. I'm sorry if I did troll you, or whatever.

2.) Maybe I did go too far by posting that PM.

3.) It was Byron who said he still wished he had an accout at the Pit. Me, I don't want to join a message board that still has MikeSC.

4.) I tend to get defensive about Horror movies. I've been like that for years. Then again, I am the "weird horror movie freak guy." At least we agree that "Tombs of the Blind Dead" is awesome.

5.) "Marvin's Proxy Brain" is one of the best terms used on TSM in a long time.

In the end of the day, we may not seem eye to eye on a lot, but let's be mature about this. I'll leave you alone from now on.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

I'm going to wager that Jingus will accept those terms. If he doesn't, he has the opportunity to disagree here.

Now, you girls go run off to the Current Events folder and play nice.

I want to know how we can be lovers if we can't be friends.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

Hey, sometimes it's just Grasshopper vs. Cricket. One takes one end of the leaf, one takes the other; I put them in the shed and forget about them.

I think I want in the jar..

no..you know what..

fuck it.

Ugh

Guest cobainwasmurdered

Wrong. I turned the post counts back on awhile ago and no one noticed or thanked me.