TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tommy

Think I might mosey on out of here

I gotta be honest with y'all, I didn't think this day would ever come. Time was, I used to pass the hours in my rig by downing fistfuls of Yellowjackets and thinking of crazy shit to post here. Some of my best shit was come up with on those trips, like "Favorite Truck Stop Bathroom Graffiti" and "Post a Picture of Your Beard." But it just ain't the same no more, you know what I mean? I feel like after however many years, I've come to some sort of stagnation as to who Shit Shower and Shave is. And to be frank, I don't find this place nowhere near as in'ellectually stimulatin or as creatively rich as I use to. Seems like it's just a buncha teenagers calling each other fags half the time nowadays.

So it's been fun, y'all. I'm going to always remember the good times I had here. Maybe I'll come back sometime, but I doubt it.

Peace,

Shit Shower and Shave

A few confessions, since I'm on my way out the door anyhow:

1. I never much cared for the majority of the coloreds here. Although I did once look for Ripper on a run I made to Atlanta few years back. I heard through the grapevine that the guy was hung like a barnacle, so I brought a girl I was seeing along with me. Thought I might watch 'em go at it. Never did materialize, though.

2. I've always found Taigastar pretty attractive, to tell you the truth. Nice calves. Looks strong in the wrist.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

I like Shit Shower and Shave. He's just an honest working man, and I can identify with that.

Guest Vitamin X

Shit Shower and Shave is a great guy. Although judging from his picture he either doesn't do much of the last one, or he can get a beard's growth in about a day.

2. I've always found Taigastar pretty attractive, to tell you the truth. Nice calves. Looks strong in the wrist.

The room is spinning...

Been thinking about buying me a hunting knife. Can't get out there hunting too regular on account of my work, so I just want kind of a cheapo job that'll kill this one thing that I need to get killed and then I may or may not use it again. But I've been checking these brochures and looking up on the internet whenever I get a chance, and there's s'many damn options I don't know if I'm coming or going. To make it real simple, the thing I need to get killed is about 5 1/2 feet long and probably 170-180 pounds, and I need it to die pretty quick and without making too much of a mess. Any suggestions? Should I go with a fixed or folded blade? I'm thinking fixed, because I reckon this is all gonna happen pretty quick and I don't want to be fumbling around with no switchblade. Clip point or drop point? Maybe a nice little gut hook on there. Any information y'all can give me would be much appreciated.