TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest cobainwasmurdered

The Marvin countdown

This certainly changes the worst poster of the year tournament. AmDrag Fan and Spaceman Ross have to pick up some slack.

goldengreek

This certainly changes the worst poster of the year tournament. AmDrag Fan and Spaceman Ross have to pick up some slack.

goldengreek

EHME

You know, it is March. Are we waiting until tourney time to have the Worst Poster tournament, or can we start it anytime?

Who's running it this year? I'd do it, but I won't be able to come up with any cool graphics like Czech.

goldengreek

EHME

pedo pbone...

goldengreek

EHME

goldengreek is completely useless.

Agent, suggestion for the next Bug Jar, pbone and EHME, that'll be fun.

Post Lent Bug Jar! YAY!

Wait, we didn't have TSM Carnivale! SHIT!

imgname--visiting_brazil_for_carnival---50226711--Carnaval_2004.jpg

SAMBA~!

Czech reduced his posts to -100, and condemned him, everytime he makes a post, the post count ticks down. Once it hits 0, Marvin is banned from TSM. If Marvin makes a good post, the clock will not tick down.

Were leaving together,

But still its farewell

And maybe well come back,

To earth, who can tell?

I guess there is no one to blame

Were leaving ground

Will things ever be the same again?

Its the marvin countdown...

I think the winner of the worst poster tournament should definitely get this 100 bad post countdown treatment.

Guest Vitamin X

Well, like I said. Damn for ruining my thunder, but I like the hell out of the condemned idea. It might become a more regular feature around these parts for supremely retarded posters.

If only there were a way to set up a program that would subtract one post from his post count, say, once a minute. This would be in numbers only, not actual posts. In order to keep up his post count, he'd have to start posting all the time, inevitably forgoing food and sleep, which, in turn, would lead to the deterioration of his mind, causing to him post utter, ban-worthy nonsense. Though it may be too late to do it with Marvin, it could work on someone else, given that a lot of people here are very sensitive about their post counts.

Okay, Marvin. I have cast "Condemned," like from Final Fantasy 6. Your post count has been changed to read -100. It will count up to zero with each post you make. When the clock hits zero, you will automatically be banned. This will force you to make your posts count. It's not a post count, it's posts THAT count.

Brilliance! I love the FF6 referenence as well. :P

If only there were a way to set up a program that would subtract one post from his post count, say, once a minute. This would be in numbers only, not actual posts. In order to keep up his post count, he'd have to start posting all the time, inevitably forgoing food and sleep, which, in turn, would lead to the deterioration of his mind, causing to him post utter, ban-worthy nonsense. Though it may be too late to do it with Marvin, it could work on someone else, given that a lot of people here are very sensitive about their post counts.

It's an interesting theory, but I especially like the irony of this idea coming from a guy whose post count is such that it would take sixteen years for him to get banned if this method was applied to everyone.

Didn't I come up with this idea a while ago? Or maybe somebody else did and I just liked it.

If you're the "Twiztid"-whatever from 2005, when I was a mod I changed your subtitle to "Avril Lavigne's #1 Fan" and put your post count at -100 so you couldn't fix it.

You know, I miss my more paradoxical days as someone who had 200 posts under his belt, but was listed for a good 18 months as having zero.