TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Atticus Chaos

Recent birth announcements

These are actual recent birth announcements. Taken from another forum but I google searched a few because they sounded too ridiculous and they're all genuine. Siblings are also mentioned.

Shaft Bang III

Kiwi Berry Blossom

Zineddine (Zayd)

Nikala (Nevaeh, Neena, Nyla, Brian)

Arcadian Larry

Wisdom Psalms

Za'leeyah Jaunita-I'mariyah

Prince Graham

Jah'Vieanni Ja'Layshia

Tazer Queen Anelalani Erice

Jaxxson Mayhem

Paishance Marie

Kammerrone Kentavious

TuPrecious

Sir-Lou HenryWinter Ivy

Ahnesty Zeya (I think it's supposed be honesty)

Adoreyanna Superior Lynn

Jour'nee Des'mya

Maddam-Adreil Tina-Lynn

Queenlayla

Indie Anna

Rondarion Jyquez

Atticus Chaos

Ahnesti Monique-Bree (again, Honesty)

Katadyn

Chasciti Khalece ( I think its meant to be Chastity)

Precious Nevada (and it's on a boy)

Araya Sunshine

Ally Bama

Soul-Ryder (his brother is called Truck)

Feenix Akio

Synphony

Handsome Jackson

Jake Rambo Scout

Jack Welcome III

Cerabella Bettercup

Sennatra

There's also a kid out there called Cuntasha pronounced, well, how you say it. I thought it was an urban myth, but the name has been shown to be genuine. The girl's in school now, and while the teachers try and call her Tasha her mother insists they use her full name.

Seriously these kids are going to furious at their parents when they're older. Except Jake Rambo since his name is sort of cool.

I think there should probably be a law against calling your kids anything too stupid. Or at the very least you should be forced to give a reason for it. Some of these names are going to be impossible to live with. Atticus Chaos and Jack Welcome aren't too bad, because the first names are normal, but I cannot imagine putting Tuprecious or Sir-Lou HenryWinter Ivy on a CV.

giving your kid a "clever" name to either amuse yourself or show others how smart you think you are is just a bad idea. Celeb kids at least have the whole rich thing going for them, but I feel bad for the regular ass kids who get stuck with names that sound like household appliances, Star Wars characters, or scientific theories.

Handsome Jackson is fucking rad though, unless the kid grows into a troll look.

Arcadian Larry

Jaxxson Mayhem

Kammerrone Kentavious

Indie Anna

Rondarion Jyquez

Katadyn

Araya Sunshine

Feenix Akio

Synphony

Jack Welcome III

Sennatra

These are ok. I think Jack Welcome is the best. Sounds like a Mortal Kombat fighter.

Indie Anna is okay but Ally Bama isn't?

Arcadian Larry

Jaxxson Mayhem

Kammerrone Kentavious

Indie Anna

Rondarion Jyquez

Katadyn

Araya Sunshine

Feenix Akio

Synphony

Jack Welcome III

Sennatra

These are ok. I think Jack Welcome is the best. Sounds like a Mortal Kombat fighter.

Kammerrone is so bad, because you know that kid is going to spend forever correcting the spelling on his name. Feenix is bad because it shows the parents didn't even care enough to get the spelling right. Same with Synphony. How you can make a lifelong decision for someone and not even check a dictionairy is insane.

The above is true, but honestly, if you're Frank Zappa's kids, you can pull those names off.

My friends are about to have a baby, and they're deciding between two names if it's a boy: Tex and Cash.

I think there should probably be a law against calling your kids anything too stupid.

There is in New Zealand.

Allowed: Violence; Number 16 Bus Shelter; Midnight Chardonnay; Benson and Hedges (twins)

Blocked: Yeah Detroit; Stallion; Twisty Poi; Keenan Got Lucy; Sex Fruit; Fat Boy; Cinderella Beauty Blossom; Fish and Chips (twins)

Fat Boy :lol:

I find it odd that Number 16 Bus Shelter is okay, but Keenan Got Lucy wasn't. Seems kind of a wash in stupidity to me. In Brazil, I met a kid named Carademerda or Shit-Face. Brazil it seems that there are orbitrary laws that are enforced at random by the people who happen to be working when you want to legally make you child a citizen.

Another couple I knew had a little girl named, Hemilei (Emily) and they had to go with the weird spelling because the worker wouldn't let them have a non-Portuguese letter in the name (y) and that a girls name couldn't start with simply an "e" because that was a masculine way of spelling things. Yet someone let Carademerda fly in the same town.

I think there should probably be a law against calling your kids anything too stupid.

There is in New Zealand.

Allowed: Violence; Number 16 Bus Shelter; Midnight Chardonnay; Benson and Hedges (twins)

Blocked: Yeah Detroit; Stallion; Twisty Poi; Keenan Got Lucy; Sex Fruit; Fat Boy; Cinderella Beauty Blossom; Fish and Chips (twins)

Fat Boy :lol:

Some of those people just hate their kids.

I know most of the list I posted was just bad taste, and the people do love their children, they just have shitty taste in names. But if you call your child Fat boy or Number 16 Bus Shelter, you hate that kid. Maybe they're resentful of becoming parents.

Anyway from what I understand, some countries have naming lists, some countries you can call them anything but it can't be offensive, some countries, like New Zealand have to approve the name, but let everything but the most ridiculous name go through. America, to my knowledge, only says you can't have a number and it has to be at least two letters. But apart from that you can do anything, hence little Cuntasha.

ACtually I can see Number 16 Bus Shelter being some cute story about how the parents met during a rain storm and the bus was running terribly late, and they started chatting and had a kid. Or someone just keeps track of where they got knocked up, so Number 16 joins his brother Miata Backseat, and Prom Night Dancefloor.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

In Burma, nearly everyone is named Maung, Aung, San, Khin, or Lwin. Some are different, though.

Best name of a Burmese guy that works where I work: Khan Manetaung.