TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Thread Killer

The Truthiness is a fucking stinky twatfart

I remember back in the old days, this folder was for when you had a problem with somebody, you would come in here and tell them that. I am not sure how you youngsters are doing things here nowadays, but I have something I wanted to say, so I'm gonna say it.

One of the reasons I drop by TSM is to check out the TNA folder. This is one of the few messageboards with enough posters to support it's own TNA folder. I don't watch TNA, so I can check out the latest TNA news and reviews there. Once in a very rare while I even post. I read the discussions.

I have noticed every time I go in there that "The Truthiness" is always trolling in there...and it's freaking annoying. I am not 100% convinced that Truthiness isn't "you know who" anyhow, because when he/she/it was around, old Truthy used to follow it around like a little lost puppy, and had it's picture for his avatar too. So either The Truthiness account is just another socko for ol' Peter, or he actually had an online chubby for a dude. (Or a woman pretending to be a dude pretending be a woman.)

Either way, when you're that much of a dick licker, you probably shouldn't carry on like a freaking dipshit and leave yourself open. So please, Truthiness, do the world a big favor and pull your bottom lip over your head and swallow. You are a bag of festering donkey dung which has been sitting in the Mexican sun too long. Kill yourself.

Sincerely,

The Thread Killer

Guest Czech please!

Sometimes you get the distinct feeling that you missed something. (Willy Aybar was like that for me.) This is another. A pair of PMs I woke up to this morning:

Mar 5 2009, 04:50 AM: I am done with Truthiness

I know I'm not your favorite poster...and I have never pretended to care less about that. So let's be straight about this. Truthiness is a troll who (now after the Leena expose) continues to walk into the TNA thread for no reason but to be negative. The people who are regulars in that thread understand negativity where it is warranted, and have actively participated in such conversation.

Then there is Truthiness. Who (and I know no one wants to deal with the wrestling folders...so you may have to take my word for it) defends the shittiest (Mike Adamle, Matt Hardy nonsensical turns) things in the WWE folder, and berates any and all things TNA just because he gets away with it.

I'm sending this to you with full knowledge that, of the staff, you are the one that likes me the least, and are the one who is most likely to post and mock me for doing so.

I'm fine with that.

But this poster has been hated and gone unchecked for far too long. He is AmDrag Fan without the sincerity. He is goldengreek without the conviction. He is Spaceman Ross without the stolen nametag.

Mar 5 2009, 05:27 AM: Ignore the last one...I've been drinking

I'll fight that battle on another day.

I don't know what puzzles me more, the nebulous complaint itself or that it took 37 minutes before I was told to disregard it. What happened in those 37 minutes? Flaming? Negotiations? Truce? Projectile vomiting? Is 37 minutes a short turnaround for these things, or is that a long time? Weird!

Who are those PM's even from? I don't want people thinking I sent them...if I have a problem with somebody I tell them, I don't go running to the mods like a bitch...and if I ever had to talk to a TSM mod it sure as shit wouldn't be fucking Czech, I'd talk to 909 and I'd do it at The Pit, not here. I don't even know who "AmDragFan" "goldengreek" or "Spaceman Ross" are.

I just pissed on this thread.

Damn dude, that was all...alternative and nihilistic and edgy and cool.

So, did he cum or what?

Oh man...that was even COOLER and EDGIER than the other guy! One of you said "piss" but then the other guy totally kept going and said "cum!"

See, it was extra badass because it had nothing to do with the thread, but you guys were like totally showing everybody how you don't even care about what's going on here...but you're still aware enough to make a comment.

You guys are awesome.

Okay now I'm gonna try, because I wanna be all NHB cool too.

"My shit smells like beef stew."

See what I did? There was cussing, it was just one cryptic line, and it had nothing to do with the topic. Now I'm down with the cool kids.

Mar 5 2009, 05:27 AM: Ignore the last one...I've been drinking

I'll fight that battle on another day.

I'm now imagining Thread Killer walking off like a Samurai in a Kurosawa film.

I think you got me all wrong. You should come to the chat.

NO. Your argument is invalid.

If you want to socialize with me, I can be found at The Pit in the Boardum thread between 9:00 am and 5:00 pm Eastern Standard Time, Monday to Friday, excluding holidays. Everybody from TSM is welcome at The Pit, so long as they aren't there to lurk and not post, or troll.

I am not spamming for The Pit. I am just saying, anybody who wants to talk to me, or even cuss me out or get all bitchy with me has to come to The Pit to do it. My time online is limited, but I'm more than happy to talk to anybody over there.

YES!

*mad pelvic thrusting*

You're the man Vitamin X.

I wonder if that sentence has ever been written before in the history of the English Language. Not that I am saying Vitamin X isn't the man...just that...those words being used in a sentence seem unlikely.

Anyhow, now that The Truthiness has been banned, I can go back to lurking in the TNA folder. I will be back to start another thread in another 7 years. Mark your calendars.

Guest Vitamin X

By the way, there's a weird glitch in our system that still shows people we ban as active members, but rest assured he's "permanently suspended." We'll fix it when adminbot comes around to doing it, but there won't be anymore Truthiness for the foreseeable future.