TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Thread Killer

The Truthiness is a fucking stinky twatfart

Hey, don't lump me in with them. I'm not 107, and I don't randomly assault people.

No you just pick up TagiaStar lookin bitches on Pro Wrestling forums... That makes you worse, loser.

Yeah, that picture is like a year and a half old... I don't have that beard anymore either, but I thought the big beard/big belly was appropriate.

Sometimes you get the distinct feeling that you missed something. (Willy Aybar was like that for me.)

Thank you. I even went so far as to use the search engine to try and figure out the origin of this joke, but to no avail. So, at long last, someone please explain to me what the deal is with Willy Aybar and why his name is in the subtitle of almost every thread in the sports folder.

Yeah, that picture is like a year and a half old... I don't have that beard anymore either, but I thought the big beard/big belly was appropriate.

So you're in better shape now? Good, you're supposed to be the svelte attractive guy, in that pic you looked about as fat as I am.

Sometimes you get the distinct feeling that you missed something. (Willy Aybar was like that for me.)

Thank you. I even went so far as to use the search engine to try and figure out the origin of this joke, but to no avail. So, at long last, someone please explain to me what the deal is with Willy Aybar and why his name is in the subtitle of almost every thread in the sports folder.

I was going to say exactly this.

St. Gabe used his first round pick on Willy Aybar in the TSM Fantasy Baseball league. It was very funny at the time, but I have no idea why the joke got taken all over the sports folder.

Also: Willy Aybar wasn't nearly as funny as Matt Young quitting the league because fantasy sports are too hard.

Guest Smues

Hey be nice, not everybody can afford a $10 magazine.

The first couple of pages of the fantasy draft thread are awesome, and truely the best thread most people will never see.

So you're in better shape now? Good, you're supposed to be the svelte attractive guy, in that pic you looked about as fat as I am.

Let's not say things we can't take back.

This thread is a fun dichotomy of messageboarding of 2000 versus nearly a decade later. At least at TSM anyway, or with anyone older than 17, which I'm pretty sure TTK is.

Hey, don't lump me in with them. I'm not 107, and I don't randomly assault people.

No you just pick up TagiaStar lookin bitches on Pro Wrestling forums... That makes you worse, loser.

hey now, out of the one and a half people i've 'pcked up' off this board, he is not one of them.

hey now, out of the one and a half people i've 'pcked up' off this board, he is not one of them.

No, he's talking about my wife, whom I actually met before she started posting on wrestling boards.

Guys have picked you up on this forum? Please explain...

Wow, Thread Killer is 39 and still posting pointless crap like this. Honestly, at what age does suicide become a better option?

I mean think about it, a 39-year-old man is getting upset over someone posting stuff in a TNA wrestling folder on an internet messageboard. Just think about it. How bad would cancer be at this point?