TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Obi Chris Kenobi

Jade Goody's Cancer

Jade Goodey will always be known as the "pig-faced racist" in my books.

I could understand her desire to make as much money for her children back at the start of this whole affair, but the stunning lack of dignity with which it has countined has been sleazy frankly. To have the Prime Minister sumbling into the middle of it now is tacky, especially since you know Labour are just looking at it as an excuse to cozy up to the proles and get the economy out of the headlines for a few days

The funny thing about the "making money" is according to that magazine interview I was reading, her boys will get approx £3M from all of her deals.

£3M? Is that all? All the fucking interviews and TV shows and all she got was £3M? She got robbed blind.

Aye. There was an article in the metro newspaper calling her the 'New People's Princess' a week ago. I thought that was going a bit too far.

I read a quote amongst the 'celebrity tributes' calling her "Princess Diana from the wrong side of the tracks." Not from some brainless D-list idiot either, Stephen Fry.

She's wasn't popular or culture to be honest, she only became popular once she started to die.

Can't have been much more than a few months before she was diagnosed, there was half a page in The Sun basically mocking her for pulling out of the London Marathon halfway because she wasn't fit enough to finish. Today? 16 page tribute. That pretty much sums the whole thing up I'd say.

I don't know if it's reassuring or disappointing to see that the United Kingdom also worships white trash from reality shows like we do. Where's your superiority, guys? This is getting ridic. George Orwell would be sobbing if he saw what you guys have done to his fair country of long shadows on cricket grounds, warm beer, invincible green suburbs, dog lovers, and old maids bicycling to holy communion through the morning mist.

I don't know if it's reassuring or disappointing to see that the United Kingdom also worships white trash from reality shows like we do. Where's your superiority, guys?

Oh the superiority comes from keeping the people who worship white trash from reality shows down.

slum.gif

Building a nation on their backs!

We've been America Lite for years. If they paved over George Orwell's grave to build a KFC I doubt anyone would bat an eyelid.

He that green talking duck right?