TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
EVIL~! alkeiper

Al's All Time MLB Mock Draft

Despite the draft folder, I'm sticking this here because this is of primary interest to baseball fans on this board. I referenced this in the Fantasy Sports subfolder, and now it is time to get it off the ground.

This is going to be a straight draft, rather than serpentine. The reason for this is that I have a format that will get this thing completed in about a month. We're going to run a round a day on weekdays, completing five rounds each week. Each drafter is going to take a 20 minute window, and will make a pick every day at that time.

This portion of the draft will be 25 rounds, players only. We will draft managers and venues in a separate draft running an opposite order, running concurrently.

I'll hammer out the details in a bit, but let's open this up to signups. Claim a signup window as well, either :00, :20 or :40 minutes after any hour. I'll update this post to show who is drafting where.

7am: Gert T

8am: Canadian Chris

9am: Agent of Oblivion

9:20am: Bored

12pm: Pinjockey

1pm: 909

3pm: Smartley Pretty

4pm: Smues, who had to add himself despite Al adding people who posted their times after him. Alaska Coast Bias.

6:20pm: Brooklyn Zoo

8pm: JHawk

8:20pm: Treble

9pm: HarleyQuinn

11pm: Beast

Guest Agent of Oblivion

Y'know what. Sign me up. I'm a casual fan at best, and I'm kind of curious to see how this ends up. I'll take the top of the hour. 9:00 AM

Based on my work schedule, I'd like to take the top of the hour, but it'd have to be from 8:00pm on

10 AM Pacific would be great for me. So 1 PM EST.

Got a question though. What happens if some unforeseen event keeps us from making the pick at that time?

10 AM Pacific would be great for me. So 1 PM EST.

Got a question though. What happens if some unforeseen event keeps us from making the pick at that time?

Make a pick as soon as you can. In the meantime the next poster would be free to pick.

We're going off EDT right? If that's the case I'll take 4PM.

Yes, EDT.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

When's this getting going? I'll be out of town the last week of the month. I'll make arrangements to keep it going, though. Make Czech fill in for me or something.